Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Big Ben ACCUSED of Sexual Assault
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Big ben was accused of raping a georgia woman friday night..Thougts?
Completes more passes off the field than off it seems!!!!!!!!:devilflam
Again, dont this make twice?
hes as bad as pac man jones when it comes to off field trouble
NYY10 Wrote:Again, dont this make twice?

Yes.
I don't believe these crazy females. If your a pro athlete you don't have to rape anyone. They just want to cry wolf and get some cash out of it. Kobe, now Big Ben...shame, shame.
Aslan Wrote:Yes.
I don't believe these crazy females. If your a pro athlete you don't have to rape anyone. They just want to cry wolf and get some cash out of it. Kobe, now Big Ben...shame, shame.
Post of the decade. Your right on my friend. Just a bunch of money hungry *****es tryin to get rich by copying another money hungry ***** by trying to steal off of a two time superbowl winning quarterback. Big Ben is innocent, and everybody knows it, even the Steeler haters.
This makes twice for big ben now!
Innocent until proven guilty.
Aslan Wrote:Yes.

Don't you think Big Ben is an idiot for putting himself in these situations?
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Post of the decade. Your right on my friend. Just a bunch of money hungry *****es tryin to get rich by copying another money hungry ***** by trying to steal off of a two time superbowl winning quarterback. Big Ben is innocent, and everybody knows it, even the Steeler haters.

I don't know this time. There seems to be an awful lot of evidence to the contrary this time. In either case, Ben has set himself up for this.
Stardust Wrote:Don't you think Big Ben is an idiot for putting himself in these situations?
He's a young, rich, good looking, two time UNMARRIED superbowl winning quarterback. Ive heard that statement a hundred times on TV, and if I was him, I definitely wouldnt be staying at home watching TVLand reruns. What he's doing isnt wrong. What those lying money grubbing leech women are doing, IS wrong. No, these little ****** put targets on these athletes' backs, and this little one done her homework and corrected what the one out in Nevada didnt do. I stand by my statement. Big Ben is innocent.
^ Lol, I completely disagree. Just because he has money, fame does not allow for him to act like a fool. And that is exactly what he is. After the incident last year, he's going to put himself into that kind of situation again. A situation where he locks himself into a reserved party room, sends his posse out to bring in girls, not women, five at a time. Sure, everyone knows what this is about. So you don't think someone would say "Hey Ben, don't you know where this is going to go"???? It's not the women that are doing this all by themselves!
^ I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree..I dont put this on Ben. Do I wish he would stop hanging out in these places? Yes I do, BUT I disagree with you that its not the girls. These are nothing but leeches. All of them. And they want nothing more than money. I have complete confidence that when this comes out, he will be cleared.
Stardust Wrote:^ Lol, I completely disagree. Just because he has money, fame does not allow for him to act like a fool. And that is exactly what he is. After the incident last year, he's going to put himself into that kind of situation again. A situation where he locks himself into a reserved party room, sends his posse out to bring in girls, not women, five at a time. Sure, everyone knows what this is about. So you don't think someone would say "Hey Ben, don't you know where this is going to go"???? It's not the women that are doing this all by themselves!
Let's not make this something it's not. I understand your point, but the woman that is the accuser is 20 years old. Let's not act like it was a minor. By law she is an adult. To act otherwise is foolish.
OU812 Wrote:Let's not make this something it's not. I understand your point, but the woman that is the accuser is 20 years old. Let's not act like it was a minor. By law she is an adult. To act otherwise is foolish.

Agreed. If your not grown up enough to make decisions of your own, especially about sex by age 20 then you never will be.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:^ I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree..I dont put this on Ben. Do I wish he would stop hanging out in these places? Yes I do, BUT I disagree with you that its not the girls. These are nothing but leeches. All of them. And they want nothing more than money. I have complete confidence that when this comes out, he will be cleared.

That's a pretty broad statement that all of these girls are leeches. I have a 20 year-old daughter. I also have a 16 year-old son. If either were invited to meet a famous athlete, both would have taken the opporunity. I would say that many of the females that went in their did not expect to get groped! I'm not saying that he did, but he sure should be smart enough to not put himself in a situation that allowed himself to be taken advantage of either. He's the one that apparently sent his posse out looking for prospects and inviting them into his private party. Sounds to me like he was the instigator. These girls would never have been accusing if not for his actions. I was young and single and wanted to get my thing on as well. But I wasn't an idiot about it.
Stardust Wrote:That's a pretty broad statement that all of these girls are leeches. I have a 20 year-old daughter. I also have a 16 year-old son. If either were invited to meet a famous athlete, both would have taken the opporunity. I would say that many of the females that went in their did not expect to get groped! I'm not saying that he did, but he sure should be smart enough to not put himself in a situation that allowed himself to be taken advantage of either. He's the one that apparently sent his posse out looking for prospects and inviting them into his private party. Sounds to me like he was the instigator. These girls would never have been accusing if not for his actions. I was young and single and wanted to get my thing on as well. But I wasn't an idiot about it.
Again, Dusty, and you know I love ya, but these are nothing but allegations. I know plenty of nice and decent 20 year old girls. But I also know a lot of 20 and 30 year olds looking for an easy way out. Twenty and 30 year olds, listening to their friends telling them "hey, scream rape and get paid"..I mean come on, can you honestly tell me that your Bengal players dont go into night clubs looking to find girls??? Every team in the NFL is guilty of this.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Again, Dusty, and you know I love ya, but these are nothing but allegations. I know plenty of nice and decent 20 year old girls. But I also know a lot of 20 and 30 year olds looking for an easy way out. Twenty and 30 year olds, listening to their friends telling them "hey, scream rape and get paid"..I mean come on, can you honestly tell me that your Bengal players dont go into night clubs looking to find girls??? Every team in the NFL is guilty of this.

I think we are on the same page :biggrin:

I'm not questioning that the allegation is accurate, but I am seriously questioning Big Ben's descision making. I can't excuse him for being a <30 year-old for putting himself in these kid of predicaments. He just went through this same crap last year. He's not smart enough to learn from that.

TH32, if you see a pot of boiling water and you stick your hand in it, then you know you did something pretty stupid. Lesson is, you won't do that again. But if you are dumb enough to go back to the kitchen, see that pot of boiling water and put your hand in it again, even your brother will say you are stupid :biggrin:

Hey, guys make mistakes, but learn from the last one and avoid those incidents again. You have read all the corroborated facts. We know that he had a private party. We know that his posse was recruiting girls, no guys allowed is what the guard at the door was told, and we are going to say this was just a dumb 30 year-old mistake????? He's already put his hand in the boling water once, why put yourself in the situation to do it again?
Stardust Wrote:I think we are on the same page :biggrin:

I'm not questioning that the allegation is accurate, but I am seriously questioning Big Ben's descision making. I can't excuse him for being a <30 year-old for putting himself in these kid of predicaments. He just went through this same crap last year. He's not smart enough to learn from that.

TH32, if you see a pot of boiling water and you stick your hand in it, then you know you did something pretty stupid. Lesson is, you won't do that again. But if you are dumb enough to go back to the kitchen, see that pot of boiling water and put your hand in it again, even your brother will say you are stupid :biggrin:

Hey, guys make mistakes, but learn from the last one and avoid those incidents again. You have read all the corroborated facts. We know that he had a private party. We know that his posse was recruiting girls, no guys allowed is what the guard at the door was told, and we are going to say this was just a dumb 30 year-old mistake????? He's already put his hand in the boling water once, why put yourself in the situation to do it again?
Well, I DO wish he would stop going to those clubs. I agree, and I do see your point about him putting himself in these situations. The only thing Im saying is that I DONT think he raped either of these girls. The only difference is that this girl done her homework before she made her allegations..which will be proven false Big Grin
Seems like every offseason Big Ben is getting into something. First the motorcycle crash, then the first women came foward, and now this one. IMO the Steelers should lock him in a room every offseason, so they dont have to deal with this kinda thing.
Stardust Wrote:^ Lol, I completely disagree. Just because he has money, fame does not allow for him to act like a fool. And that is exactly what he is. After the incident last year, he's going to put himself into that kind of situation again. A situation where he locks himself into a reserved party room, sends his posse out to bring in girls, not women, five at a time. Sure, everyone knows what this is about. So you don't think someone would say "Hey Ben, don't you know where this is going to go"???? It's not the women that are doing this all by themselves!

you cant blame ben for getting the women...but you cant blame the girls for going after ben! I mean a good looking rich woman i would take here lol...but you can blame ben for not learning his lesson the first time!
Stardust Wrote:Don't you think Big Ben is an idiot for putting himself in these situations?

I've got to agree with Dusty on this one. Has any heard of the saying: If it happens once, shame on you. If it happens twice, shame on me.
No matter if Ben is innocent or not, it looks like the Steeler front office is ticked off that Ben put himself in this situation again.
I agree that young women know where the money is and know how to go after it. But I am ticked off that Ben didn't learn his lesson after the first time. I am even more ticked that now he is a prime target to be the next Bengal quarterback!
^ Not a chance, don't even go there! That is completely uncalled for and could never happen under the current situation!

At least not until he is CONVICTED can he be considered a Bengal:biggrin:
Stardust Wrote:^ Not a chance, don't even go there! That is completely uncalled for and could never happen under the current situation!

At least not until he is CONVICTED can he be considered a Bengal:biggrin:

LOL! Glad you got a sense of humor. I'm just having a little fun. But I agree with you, he needs a kick in the rear for putting himself in that situation. He should know don't do anything without a witness. And the Steelers brass are furious. They have always taken pride in keeping their name clean. They do not want a black eye, and you can bet if this goes away this time, he will be called on the carpet.
Shady Grady Wrote:LOL! Glad you got a sense of humor. I'm just having a little fun. But I agree with you, he needs a kick in the rear for putting himself in that situation. He should know don't do anything without a witness. And the Steelers brass are furious. They have always taken pride in keeping their name clean. They do not want a black eye, and you can bet if this goes away this time, he will be called on the carpet.

I agree completely. Look, I am a Bengals fan, but I have always respected the Steelers. The Rooney family is a family that gets it. Trust me coming from a fan of the team that has a family that is clueless. The Rooney's deserve to keep the reputation of tough nosed SOB's on the football field. For all the great head-knockers in Steeler history, this is probably the most well behaved team off the field as any team in the leagues history. I am not accusing Ben of rape, I'm just accusing him of being ignorant of bad choice. Their have been many righting it off that he's young. Not anymore. No matter if this was a non-event, consensual, what have you, don't do it at a bar! I agree with you completely, no matter the outcome, the Steelers are bigger than Big Ben, and they will make sure that he knows it when the investigation is over.

Come on SG, I love the be the antagonist. This is a social networking blog site. We are supposed to be antagonist towards each other's teams :biggrin: But in all honesty, I want the Steelers to be at full strength, otherwise when the Bengals beat you twice next year, I'll get all kinds of excuses from you :biggrin:

:Thumbs:
Yeah, my excuse last year was, "Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then". I can't use that two years in a row. But you're right, the Rooneys get it. I respect the heck out of them for what they stand for and how it has been handed down from generation to generation. And you are exactly right, in a public setting, such as a bar, he should have known better. Anybody who has won two super bowls should be able to use some common sense. He has seen it all, he is guilty of being stupid.
Shady Grady Wrote:Yeah, my excuse last year was, "Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then". I can't use that two years in a row. But you're right, the Rooneys get it. I respect the heck out of them for what they stand for and how it has been handed down from generation to generation. And you are exactly right, in a public setting, such as a bar, he should have known better. Anybody who has won two super bowls should be able to use some common sense. He has seen it all, he is guilty of being stupid.

Couldn't have said it any better :Thumbs:
What is this?? Bengal and Steeler fans uniting in harmony and playing nice after a STEELER gets in trouble?? :yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:
Pages: 1 2