Poll: Pick The Winner
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
(2) Kentucky Wildcats
86.21%
Vanderbilt Commodores
13.79%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(2) Kentucky @ Vanderbilt 2/20
cuppett777 Wrote:on 2-14-2010@11:21 you wrote in your own words.....miss st will shut down CUZ again and miss st has some guard that can shoot the ball...i like this miss st team and varndos shot blocking ability,but if it wasnt @ home they wouldnt have a chance.i say the DAWGS by 7 69 -62,now where in ur own words does it say TRYS?maybe u need to read it again,lol

go on down in the thread and look..i clearly said TRY TO SHUT CUZ DOWN! HAD VERNADO PLAYED IT "COULD" have happend!And they do have some guards who can shoot the lights out..i hope you remember last year at rupp..they didnt shoot to badly this game neither!
The Mississippi State game scared me more than any game left on the schedule. I think the Cats win by 8..
Cats 83
'Dores 75
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Mississippi St. game really struck me as our first loss before the SOuth Carolina game. Either way you go it looks like we are locking up a 1 seed.
no doubt^
Kentucky 78-75.
Unless UK hits threes like crazy we will lose. I look for one maybe two players to foul out for us. Vandy shot over 40 free throws against Tenn so, I know they will be shooting alot against us.
Very Different Atmosphere, Cats will have to get their act together like said earlier! Very Young team, this game should show us a lot. Vandy will come out and just hit us hard I'm sure, but if Kentucky holds up and stays strong and battles til the end and they keep their act together, this should be a good win for the cats! Go Cats!!!
theVILLE Wrote:go on down in the thread and look..i clearly said TRY TO SHUT CUZ DOWN! HAD VERNADO PLAYED IT "COULD" have happend!And they do have some guards who can shoot the lights out..i hope you remember last year at rupp..they didnt shoot to badly this game neither!

ok went and read it BUT your 1st post did not say TRY,lol
i think uk will win but it will be close and a good game
cuppett777 Wrote:ok went and read it BUT your 1st post did not say TRY,lol

No it didnt..as vernado capable of shutting down CUZ! Yes he was..He wasnt in the game enough tho
UK 71

Vandy 64
the wildcats by 8. *roarrr*
02-14-2010, 10:21 AM
theVILLE
Head Coach

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0

Miss St. will shut down Cuz again and Miss st. has some guard that can flat out shoot the ball..I like this Miss St. team and Varnardos shot blocking ability but if it wasnt at home they wouldnt have a chance...I say the Dawgs by 7 69-62-------------To clear it up.
charliez Wrote:02-14-2010, 10:21 AM
theVILLE
Head Coach

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0

Miss St. will shut down Cuz again and Miss st. has some guard that can flat out shoot the ball..I like this Miss St. team and Varnardos shot blocking ability but if it wasnt at home they wouldnt have a chance...I say the Dawgs by 7 69-62-------------To clear it up.
Yelp i sure said that..about 5 or 6 post on down in the thread look at what i said! I said "TRY"..Jeez we went over this once! Had vernado played more than 8 minutes he may have sht CUZ down!
I have a bad feeling about this game with it being at Vandy..but Im gonna say the cats win by 4
theVILLE Wrote:go on down in the thread and look..i clearly said TRY TO SHUT CUZ DOWN! HAD VERNADO PLAYED IT "COULD" have happend!And they do have some guards who can shoot the lights out..i hope you remember last year at rupp..they didnt shoot to badly this game neither!

Ok Ok, I agree with you on most things but this is ridiculous. There is not a player in the county that can shut down big CUZ, Maybe a team effort but vernardo cannot shut down cuz. Hes to big , To strong. to athletic.
Cals first ever visit to Vandy. It's going to be too tough for the coach, I hate to see it, but a Loss is inevitable
Cats are gettin hosed!
Kentucky is up 53-51 with 1:55 to go
Tied at 53 with :56.3 to go
Patterson needs to come down, gather himself then shoot the lay-up instead of going for the dunk.
Kentucky 55-53 with 19.9.

Kentucky ball
Kentucky 57-53 after 2 free throws by Wall (:19.9 left)
Kentucky 57-56 with :12.6 to go. (only 2nd 3 by Vandy)
Kentucky 57-56 with :11.4 to go (Bledsoe missed free throws)
Kentucky 57-56

Wall free throws with :2.5 seconds left
Kentucky 58-56 with :2.5 to go

(1 free throw by Wall)