Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Clay County
25.93%
Perry County Central
74.07%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clay County @ Perry County Central 10/9
I think the referee posts are referring to the game over there 2 or three years when Clay got hosed big time. I think Clay played them again in the playoffs with neutral officials at their place and won very easy.
Oldtiger probably remembers the year it was.
As for the game, look for Clay to control the game on the ground and win 20-13.
I just drove by the PCC field on my weekly pilgrimage to Wal Mart and noticed that the field is marked off in pink and black rather than the usual red and black. I think that it is wonderful that the Commodores do this in support of October being Breast Cancer Awareness month. My family has been blessed to have not had to face such a devastating illness and we are thankful. Despite my not being a big PCC fan, I as a woman would like to commend and thank the football team for making such a touching gesture.

:Thumbs:

Good luck to both teams!
Touche'
fan first Wrote:I think the referee posts are referring to the game over there 2 or three years when Clay got hosed big time. I think Clay played them again in the playoffs with neutral officials at their place and won very easy.
Oldtiger probably remembers the year it was.
As for the game, look for Clay to control the game on the ground and win 20-13.

You would ne 100% correct about two years ago. Bad bad night for the tigers, worse I've ever witnessed.

My hats off for the field markings by PCC its a very nice gesture indeed.