Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clay County @ Perry County Central 10/9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Another great district matchup.

Predictions and thoughts?
Clay County 20

Perry County Central 35
Commodores pick up another district win......PCC by 14!
The Tigers have struggled this season in the district but that'll end this Friday night.

Clay 32
PCC 24
PCC-33
Clay-20
Perry will roll
Pcc
Perry takes this game. Hooker to big of a loss.
I'm buying Amis and the Commodores in this matchup.

Good luck to both teams!
Perry wins at home.

PCC 35
Clay 21
PCC by 10
PCC in a close one. They are on roll.
perry 33-20

dont think clay can stop amis and the loss of hooker will hurt clay
PCC 35
Clay 20
Clay County gets the win in this one. They out played Whitley Friday night. Whitley got away with holding all night. Their were three holds on the fluke fake punt play that Whitley scored a touchdown.
There is not a team out there that dont hold at some time are another that is football. Some just gets caught.
pcc - 38
clay co. - 14
pcc will move to 2-1 in the district and 6-1 on the season friday night.
I think PCC will pull another one out. One of the most improved programs this year.
PCC-33
Clay-14
I Aint saying but I'm just saying if you know what I mean the Zebra's will be worth 21 points for PCC friday night so the Tigers may not be able to overcome the deficit. But I'll stick with my previous prediction.

I aint saying I'm just saying.
I will take PCC 40-22.
im going with pcc in a close one 21 to 20
PCC by 21
Oldtiger Wrote:I Aint saying but I'm just saying if you know what I mean the Zebra's will be worth 21 points for PCC friday night so the Tigers may not be able to overcome the deficit. But I'll stick with my previous prediction.

I agree completly, but the Tigers can not afford another loss in this district. So I expect the coaches to have Clay ready to play. And I think its time that Noah Reid gets some recognition as one of the best backs in the mountains. He has Unbelievable speed and he's a beast to get down. And I know that JV Hooker is a big loss for the Tigers, but from what I saw Friday night Jon Wilson brings alot to the table and can lead this team to the playoffs.
Oldtiger Wrote:I Aint saying but I'm just saying if you know what I mean the Zebra's will be worth 21 points for PCC friday night so the Tigers may not be able to overcome the deficit. But I'll stick with my previous prediction.

Possibly the most insane post i've ever seen
PCC by 10 points
Go Tigers
Clay 26
Perry 14
PCC has too much offense for Clay Co. I feel it will be back and forth a few series then PCC starts punching the ball in the endzone.
Whose the Zebras, you PCC boys got them all squared away just incase you need'em.:Thumbs: HA HA HA

Just yanking your chain.
:thatsfunn
Oldtiger Wrote:Whose the Zebras, you PCC boys got them all squared away just incase you need'em.:Thumbs: HA HA HA

Just yanking your chain.
:thatsfunn

I don't see how people can say that..If there was one team in the mountains who could actually get shafted at home, it would be Perry
Pages: 1 2