Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Johnson Central
17.65%
Bell County
82.35%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell Co @ Johnson Central 9/4
Redneck Wrote:I don't know if anybody remembers or not, but last year the Campbell kid from Hazard played against JC like two or three days after he got out of jail. That was his first game back, and accordin to alot of people on here last year, he wasn't even enrolled at the school til he got out of jail the week they played JC. I'm sure the judge wasn't lettin him go to football practice everyday.

I think Dom is a good kid he will be alright. But he want play Friday that is for sure, and i think it is going to be a good game no matter who plays. i think both teams are going to come out ready to play, and it should be a good one.:rockon:
Mr.Kimball Wrote:[quote=BobCatFan29]
I think we all understand what your getting at, and appreciate what your implying. Most of us are fully able to realize that there is a reason why companies such as "Planters" have no problems in obtaining readily available resources for repackaging.:Thumbs:

WELL Mr.Kimble, I have never heard that one before:Thumbs:, Now with that smart comment I'll NEVER try to keep peace between fans, u know TRY to keep it kool, with that said " Respect is not givin it's earned" and u went 2 far with the smart mouth!!!!!!! :devilflam
Back to football and away from fighting. One thing about it, this game probably will be a very quick game. With both teams running the ball, the clock will hardly stop. What do you think?
BobCatFan29 Wrote:[quote=Mr.Kimball]

WELL Mr.Kimble, I have never heard that one before:Thumbs:, Now with that smart comment I'll NEVER try to keep peace between fans, u know TRY to keep it kool, with that said " Respect is not givin it's earned" and u went 2 far with the smart mouth!!!!!!! :devilflam

No sense a humor,huh.:boosign:
Cat Daddy Wrote:Since you're so high in Alcoa you need to move to Alcoa and support their football program and do everyone on this site a favor. Breathitt Bobcats #1 and don't you ever forget that.

Hey CatDaddy...........BellCoBobcats09 is welcome in Alcoa but I don't believe he would leave his beloved Bobcats behind. I have no idea what a Breathitt Bobcat is but I sure would like to bring the Alcoa F5 up to meet you since you are trying to challenge both Bell Co and Alcoa. We will get BellCoBobcats09 a seat on the Alcoa 50 yard line. Nice talking to you from Alcoa
Fiftyishfootballmom Wrote:Hey CatDaddy...........BellCoBobcats09 is welcome in Alcoa but I don't believe he would leave his beloved Bobcats behind. I have no idea what a Breathitt Bobcat is but I sure would like to bring the Alcoa F5 up to meet you since you are trying to challenge both Bell Co and Alcoa. We will get BellCoBobcats09 a seat on the Alcoa 50 yard line. Nice talking to you from Alcoa

This is a Johnson Central / Bell County thread. :ChairHit:
Now I can be my normal self. LOL.. Good Luck to both teams tomorrow and let there be no injuries. To all Bell Co fans coming have a safe trip, hope to see you there!!!
i will be covering the game on the radio! Go Bobcats!

No sense a humor,huh.:boosign:

Look I am laid back guy, a cheech and chong laid back, but can not stand a ---hole, not many folks I know that does......

Hey lets just let it go, and be kool with each other...

Anyway, what time should we be at school today cause I dont know where I'm going at all!!!!!! 3 or 4?????
Should be a fun night of football. Great weather, 2 good teams and a great atmosphere.
This looks like a tough game on paper and it should be, but I have to go with my heart on this one and say Bell is just too tough.
Bell 42
Johnson Central 21
BobCatFan29 Wrote:[quote=Mr.Kimball]

Look I am laid back guy, a cheech and chong laid back, but can not stand a ---hole, not many folks I know that does......

Hey lets just let it go, and be kool with each other...

Anyway, what time should we be at school today cause I dont know where I'm going at all!!!!!! 3 or 4?????

That's exactly right, and I agree 100%.

So now you see how BellCoCentralBobcats09 comes across with his smart comments towards Johnson Co. people, and for that matter everybody else. He's the very bird that started all this crap, and him alone. If that's how he wants to play, you can bet your sweet bippy that I know how to play the game too. But dont go runnin home cryin to mommy when the wind blows back in your face, because I can assure you that I dang sure know how to give it back and be doublely assured that I play the game to win. How many JC fans have you seen on here talkin smack? Not a single one!!! Zero!!! Zilch!!!!That's exactly how many!!! If you and lil' sweetpea dont like it when I put the gloves on and start swingin back, then I suggest you get your little buddy under control and put a muzzle on that little typing pinkie of his. Enough is enough!!! You understand that?????

Now with that said, and hopefully understood, You all drive safely on your way to Paintsville. Hope you have a very nice experience at the Nest and hopefully we will be able to give you a competitive football game. JC is coming into this game very short handed and very inexperienced in a lot of ways, so we fully know that it is going to be a monumental task to beat Bell. Everyone realizes that Bell Co. Central has an outstanding football team. So good luck, and hopefully you'll return back to Middlesboro injury free when the game is over. We appreciate ya'll comin.

That's exactly right, and I agree 100%.

So now you see how BellCoCentralBobcats09 comes across with his smart comments towards Johnson Co. people, and for that matter everybody else. He's the very bird that started all this crap, and him alone. If that's how he wants to play, you can bet your sweet bippy that I know how to play the game too. But dont go runnin home cryin to mommy when the wind blows back in your face, because I can assure you that I dang sure know how to give it back and be doublely assured that I play the game to win. How many JC fans have you seen on here talkin smack? Not a single one!!! Zero!!! Zilch!!!!That's exactly how many!!! If you and lil' sweetpea dont like it when I put the gloves on and start swingin back, then I suggest you get your little buddy under control and put a muzzle on that little typing pinkie of his. Enough is enough!!! You understand that?????

Now with that said, and hopefully understood, You all drive safely on your way to Paintsville. Hope you have a very nice experience at the Nest and hopefully we will be able to give you a competitive football game. JC is coming into this game very short handed and very inexperienced in a lot of ways, so we fully know that it is going to be a monumental task to beat Bell. Everyone realizes that Bell Co. Central has an outstanding football team. So good luck, and hopefully you'll return back to Middlesboro injury free when the game is over. We appreciate ya'll comin.

Bell Co won't be returning to Middlesboro that is not were we are located . Log Mountain sounds better.
How soon we forget. Johnson Central was on here last year loud and clear, talking how they were the best around. Seems 0-2 has slowed down the talking some??? Seems their is a BUNCH of "fair weather fans" in Paintsville.

Kimball I respect your for sticking in for your team in all circumstances. JC will be ok. Matney will not let them slip back into no mans land.
William Muney Wrote:How soon we forget. Johnson Central was on here last year loud and clear, talking how they were the best around. Seems 0-2 has slowed down the talking some??? Seems their is a BUNCH of "fair weather fans" in Paintsville.

Kimball I respect your for sticking in for your team in all circumstances. JC will be ok. Matney will not let them slip back into no mans land.

Wise man once said, "Dont talk smack with a rusty smacker".

Hopefully come playoff time the "deep creep" will have soaked in.
Amped 88 Wrote:[quote=Mr.Kimball]

Bell Co won't be returning to Middlesboro that is not were we are located . Log Mountain sounds better.

Haha

Yeah, and come to think of it we aint from Paintsville either. Point taken!!!:biggrin:
Eagle_Fan442 Wrote:This is a Johnson Central / Bell County thread. :ChairHit:

I was simply responding to CatDaddy's post - no offense intended.:popcorn:
Mr.Kimball Wrote:[quote=Amped 88]

Haha

Yeah, and come to think of it we aint from Paintsville either. Point taken!!!:biggrin:

Couldn't agree more!!!!:lmao: