Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region 2010
Who will Win the 15th in 2010?
I would say that LC will win it.
Hopefully the Blackats can make a run at the title next season!
NIKE2010 Wrote:I would say that LC will win it.

I thought they were moving to the 16th?
BlueStripes Wrote:I thought they were moving to the 16th?

Who said they were moving to the 16th
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
LC isnt going anywhere.
I'd say it will probably come down to Lawrence County, Johnson Central, or Paintsville.

Belfry & Allen Central will be improved and should be teams to look out for.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I'd say it will probably come down to Lawrence County, Johnson Central, or Paintsville.

I agree. LC, JC, and Paintsville will be very tough next season.
Batpuff Wrote:Who said they were moving to the 16th

In a thread while back between Greenup C. and LCH, or Perry Co. and LCH. Sorry i thoughts what i read.
MisterPerfect Wrote:I agree. LC, JC, and Paintsville will be very tough next season.

57th is loaded. What 2 come from that district will play each other in the championship has happened past 5 years.
One thing for sure is LC will be loaded and everyone else will be playing for #2.
LC no doubt
Is it true that the Coach from Prestonsburg will not be back next year after leading the Blackcats to the semis? That is a terrible decision by whomever made it.
OutsideLogic Wrote:Is it true that the Coach from Prestonsburg will not be back next year after leading the Blackcats to the semis? That is a terrible decision by whomever made it.
I'm not sure if there is any truth to Tincher leaving- but I did hear that Jack Pack was interested in coaching the baseball team.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I'd say it will probably come down to Lawrence County, Johnson Central, or Paintsville.

Belfry will definatly be a team to watch. They had as much talent sitting in the dugout as they had on the field. They have a GREAT group of young men who are working during the off-season to do nothing but improve.....

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
Ac will be a sleeper. Thats one team to watch next season.