Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 15th Region 2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who will Win the 15th in 2010?
I would say that LC will win it.
Hopefully the Blackats can make a run at the title next season!
NIKE2010 Wrote:I would say that LC will win it.

I thought they were moving to the 16th?
BlueStripes Wrote:I thought they were moving to the 16th?

Who said they were moving to the 16th
LC isnt going anywhere.
I'd say it will probably come down to Lawrence County, Johnson Central, or Paintsville.

Belfry & Allen Central will be improved and should be teams to look out for.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I'd say it will probably come down to Lawrence County, Johnson Central, or Paintsville.

I agree. LC, JC, and Paintsville will be very tough next season.
Batpuff Wrote:Who said they were moving to the 16th

In a thread while back between Greenup C. and LCH, or Perry Co. and LCH. Sorry i thoughts what i read.
MisterPerfect Wrote:I agree. LC, JC, and Paintsville will be very tough next season.

57th is loaded. What 2 come from that district will play each other in the championship has happened past 5 years.
One thing for sure is LC will be loaded and everyone else will be playing for #2.
LC no doubt
Is it true that the Coach from Prestonsburg will not be back next year after leading the Blackcats to the semis? That is a terrible decision by whomever made it.
OutsideLogic Wrote:Is it true that the Coach from Prestonsburg will not be back next year after leading the Blackcats to the semis? That is a terrible decision by whomever made it.
I'm not sure if there is any truth to Tincher leaving- but I did hear that Jack Pack was interested in coaching the baseball team.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I'd say it will probably come down to Lawrence County, Johnson Central, or Paintsville.

Belfry will definatly be a team to watch. They had as much talent sitting in the dugout as they had on the field. They have a GREAT group of young men who are working during the off-season to do nothing but improve.....
Ac will be a sleeper. Thats one team to watch next season.