Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Co. Central 5 - Leslie Co. 4
Final.

Congrats Patriots!
Wow you just beat me to it. we got it in the same time.
Congrats KCC
fanatic11 Wrote:Wow you just beat me to it. we got it in the same time.

:biggrin:
I do have to say one thing about this game though. I was there tonight and it had to be one of the worst officiated games I have seen in a long time. The umpire behind the plate was calling balls in the dirt, strikes all night, and completely missed a call at home plate. The umpire in the field did a good job though imo.
fanatic11 Wrote:I do have to say one thing about this game though. I was there tonight and it had to be one of the worst officiated games I have seen in a long time. The umpire behind the plate was calling balls in the dirt, strikes all night, and completely missed a call at home plate. The umpire in the field did a good job though imo.

Who pitched in this one for both teams?

I got the score off of a friend.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Who pitched in this one for both teams?

I got the score off of a friend.

Morgan started for Leslie and #5 pitched the last inning. Potter started for KCC and King finished.
Congrats KCC
Congrats KCC
fanatic11 Wrote:I do have to say one thing about this game though. I was there tonight and it had to be one of the worst officiated games I have seen in a long time. The umpire behind the plate was calling balls in the dirt, strikes all night, and completely missed a call at home plate. The umpire in the field did a good job though imo.

i bet all the money in the world your a knott player and not a fan in the stands.
Congrats KCC.
Grats Knott Co.
Congrats KCC