Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott Co. Central 5 - Leslie Co. 4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.

Congrats Patriots!
Wow you just beat me to it. we got it in the same time.
Congrats KCC
fanatic11 Wrote:Wow you just beat me to it. we got it in the same time.

:biggrin:
I do have to say one thing about this game though. I was there tonight and it had to be one of the worst officiated games I have seen in a long time. The umpire behind the plate was calling balls in the dirt, strikes all night, and completely missed a call at home plate. The umpire in the field did a good job though imo.
fanatic11 Wrote:I do have to say one thing about this game though. I was there tonight and it had to be one of the worst officiated games I have seen in a long time. The umpire behind the plate was calling balls in the dirt, strikes all night, and completely missed a call at home plate. The umpire in the field did a good job though imo.

Who pitched in this one for both teams?

I got the score off of a friend.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Who pitched in this one for both teams?

I got the score off of a friend.

Morgan started for Leslie and #5 pitched the last inning. Potter started for KCC and King finished.
Congrats KCC
Congrats KCC
fanatic11 Wrote:I do have to say one thing about this game though. I was there tonight and it had to be one of the worst officiated games I have seen in a long time. The umpire behind the plate was calling balls in the dirt, strikes all night, and completely missed a call at home plate. The umpire in the field did a good job though imo.

i bet all the money in the world your a knott player and not a fan in the stands.
Congrats KCC.
Grats Knott Co.
Congrats KCC