Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 67 Lawrence County 62
well IMO thats what LC gets for dogging sc......sheldon clark played central better than lc...that cleary shows that lc got lucky and beat sc first game of the season.......jc #1 in the district sc#2.....Cool
jumpman_23 Wrote:well IMO thats what LC gets for dogging sc......sheldon clark played central better than lc...that cleary shows that lc got lucky and beat sc first game of the season.......jc #1 in the district sc#2.....Cool

you only wish jumpman. its impossible for sc to be second considering they havent won a game in the district and Lawrence County has won 2 including one in which they defeated the cards. so why do you get on here and try to start things? when you know your posts are inaccurate!Smile
candyman Wrote:you only wish jumpman. its impossible for sc to be second considering they havent won a game in the district and Lawrence County has won 2 including one in which they defeated the cards. so why do you get on here and try to start things? when you know your posts are inaccurate!Smile

if you would have read it you would know that it isnt. i said they got lucky in beating sc and they beat a weak paintsville team who was only down 3 til they got in foul trouble....so before you go dissin my post revise yours...and read carefully.:lmao:
:Thumbs:
jumpman_23 Wrote:if you would have read it you would know that it isnt. i said they got lucky in beating sc and they beat a weak paintsville team who was only down 3 til they got in foul trouble....so before you go dissin my post revise yours...and read carefully.:lmao:
:Thumbs:

2-1 or 0-2? i believe lawrence county won and maybe you should stop getting on here until sheldon clark wins that way you will have something intelligent to talk about. Rolleyes
I agree. It only makes yourself look stupid when you say the only reason a team won is because they got "lucky." I'm sorry the dawgs are playing so well this year, so please don't jump on here and wine around and make excuses after your team loses. But we will see you January 29th again at your place. Peace.
BatCat11 Wrote:Final
Leading Scorers
Frazier 17 pt
Parker 19pts 11 rebounds

Congrats to Parker.:flame:
I think that JC played a great game. We had some terrible calls by the refs, but overrall at the end when it counted..we done what we had to do to get the "W" and that's all that matters. Everyone that came off the bench and played that game done great. and all the bench players congrats to them to..haha
Parker had a nice game again. Along with the rest of the players.
So far JC is 2-0 in district.
We are doing great, and need to continue the hard work
candyman Wrote:yea they're clearly the favorite. that's exactly why they have squeaked by in their games against lawrence and sheldon clark. i love the geniuses on here. Rolleyes
Would the genius care to tell the rest of us who is the favorite if not JC?Wink
There isn't a favorite!! It's too early in the season to tell!! And there definitely isn't a clear favorite yet, I mean teams have only played two or three games so far. So, like candyman said, JC isn't a clear favorite yet because the two games against LC and SC could have gone both ways.
LCthug Wrote:There isn't a favorite!! It's too early in the season to tell!! And there definitely isn't a clear favorite yet, I mean teams have only played two or three games so far. So, like candyman said, JC isn't a clear favorite yet because the two games against LC and SC could have gone both ways.

Exactly..it's too early in the season to be making predictions for games in Feb. it seems the teams in our district are pretty evenly matched..each team will keep getting better as the season goes on..so it will be at the end of the season before the best team is decided..we just have to keep getting better Dawgs..just keep working and we will reap the rewards Cool
Good job Johnson Central.
JC is no doubt the favorite this year for the district. You only have to watch them to see that they are the best by far. They will only get better as the season progresses. Welch and Parker are amazeing.
Welch isn't very impressive IMO. Parker is a player though.
sounds like a real dogfight. congrats to JC!
nice win JC