Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central 67 Lawrence County 62
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final
Leading Scorers
Frazier 17 pt
Parker 19pts 11 rebounds

What a great game.. Both teams played there tails off.
The dawgs did great. # 5 from JC is probably the most disrespectful player i have ever seen on the court. He clearly tried to trip Chandler Thompson of LC twice. That is the worst sportsmanship I have seen in a long time.
LCthug Wrote:The dawgs did great. # 5 from JC is probably the most disrespectful player i have ever seen on the court. He clearly tried to trip Chandler Thompson of LC twice. That is the worst sportsmanship I have seen in a long time.
Dont start this crap and take away from a great game.
The dawgs are clearly a top two team with the play that they showed tonight.
Batpuff Wrote:Dont start this crap and take away from a great game.

I'm not starting anything. I'm just saying, #5 showed bad sportsmanship.
Great game by both teams tonight! What happened to #0 from LC tonight? He barely even saw the floor. :confused:
Congrats to both teams on a great game.
LCthug Wrote:He clearly tried to trip Chandler Thompson of LC twice. That is the worst sportsmanship I have seen in a long time.

Chandler is usually on the other end of the bad sportsmanship...
ok lets just drop it and talk about how the game was good.
ok.* Lets drop it and talk about how the game was good..
Figured JC would come away with the win.
The top 3 spots in this district are going to be tough this year IMO.
i agree #5 is a punk. no doubt about that you can say what you want. but this was a great game and i think the jc coach handled it well. it came down to the wire just as many thought it would!
candyman Wrote:i agree #5 is a punk. no doubt about that you can say what you want. but this was a great game and i think the jc coach handled it well. it came down to the wire just as many thought it would!

It was well had a chance to tie it up and threw the ball away...... Have to learn to take care of the ball better.....
The dawgs have another shot at them on January 22nd!!
what impressed me most was LC's heart. they we're down double figures earlier in the 4th and they could have easily just layed down and called it a game but they played thru it and stuck it out to the very end. there are no quit in any of those boys.
candyman Wrote:what impressed me most was LC's heart. they we're down double figures earlier in the 4th and they could have easily just layed down and called it a game but they played thru it and stuck it out to the very end. there are no quit in any of those boys.

I agree. I'm not just saying this because I'm a LC student, but our boys do have a lot of heart. Chandler and Mike both took a couple of hard hits to the floor throughout the game and still got up and fought their tails off. The rest of the team fought the whole game too. LC almost came up with the win which would have been great, but even though they lost they still showed a lot of heart. And not the mention our amazing student section!! We stayed with our dawgs throughout the entire game!!
Central wins it by a close one 67-62
lc held in there and showed how it should b played by not givin up. I could see it coming to the wire the next time these 2 teams meet
LCthug Wrote:I agree. I'm not just saying this because I'm a LC student, but our boys do have a lot of heart. Chandler and Mike both took a couple of hard hits to the floor throughout the game and still got up and fought their tails off. The rest of the team fought the whole game too. LC almost came up with the win which would have been great, but even though they lost they still showed a lot of heart. And not the mention our amazing student section!! We stayed with our dawgs throughout the entire game!!

You forgot to mention the horrible calls... the black haired ref was the only one worth anything, and he made only 1 bad call. The gray haired refs were horrible, absolutely horrible.
candyman Wrote:i agree #5 is a punk. no doubt about that you can say what you want. but this was a great game and i think the jc coach handled it well. it came down to the wire just as many thought it would!

yeah i can defiantly saw i saw this happen twice
I would have predicted JC over LC in a close one and I was about right. JC is the clear favorite in the 57th, I think they will be challenged before the end of the year by LC and SC. Just my opinion
Congrats JC.
Good Job JC
Parker is an all right handed player, he is an average athlete, and isn't very physical. If he improves his range then he will be a better player, he stays block to block the entire game, their offense is designed around him and thats why he has averaged 21 the last 2 games. He hasn't played against much post defense from what I understand either. Posted by a LC poster in the discussion thread yesterday.

Parker a double double on the night with a bad ankle.
ryandamaste5 Wrote:You forgot to mention the horrible calls... the black haired ref was the only one worth anything, and he made only 1 bad call. The gray haired refs were horrible, absolutely horrible.
Hmmm... I actually thought it was a pretty well officiated game for once. May have been a bad call here and there going both ways, but by no means was it a horribly called game.
Junk Yard Dog Wrote:I would have predicted JC over LC in a close one and I was about right. JC is the clear favorite in the 57th, I think they will be challenged before the end of the year by LC and SC. Just my opinion

yea they're clearly the favorite. that's exactly why they have squeaked by in their games against lawrence and sheldon clark. i love the geniuses on here. Rolleyes
Hard fought game..turnovers and foul trouble killed the dawgs..congrats to JC they beat us on the boards and executed when it came down to the wire..keep your heads up dawgs and keep working..
The King Wrote:Chandler is usually on the other end of the bad sportsmanship...

no i think the player you are talkin about is the shaggy blonde headed boy that plays for your valley team. i think his name is bryant?
steve.hunt.13 Wrote:how did he have a bad ankle he was dunking in warm ups? and running down the court fine....

It must have loosened up while he was warming up, but he had a turned ankle from practice on Monday. Did he actually dunk in warmups or just attempt to dunk.
Pages: 1 2