Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who would win...
Bell and Belfry would be ground and pound smash mouth.
Bell County in the best team the mountains. Not even close, they hammered the best 5A team in the mountains, Whitley County. They hammered Sheldon Clark. Tonights game was close because Knox Central is a dang good team too and those kids all know each other very well and if theres one game the Panthers get up for it's the Bell game.
Belfry is the best team in the mountains, and they would beat Bell
bell!!!!
PioneerBlue Wrote:Bell County in the best team the mountains. Not even close, they hammered the best 5A team in the mountains, Whitley County. They hammered Sheldon Clark. Tonights game was close because Knox Central is a dang good team too and those kids all know each other very well and if theres one game the Panthers get up for it's the Bell game.

Are you sure Whitley County is the best 5A team in the mountains? I looked at their schedule, and they seemed pretty good with a record of 9-1. Yet, Johnson Central has the same record and I personally think they have a tougher schedule. Could Whitley County beat Bryan Station or kill Ashland @ Ashland?

In conclusion, in a neutral stadium, I think the Belfry Pirates would win. They can stop the run (They've proven themselves against Johnson Central) and they can run against a very good defensive line (They've proven themselves against Johnson Central).

Belfry - 21
Bell - 14
Bell..by a couple TD's
it would be a great game but bell would win by 2 TD's
bell would not win by 2tds,i doubt they would even win..
Bell by a few touchdowns..no doubt.
Belfry 21-14