Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who would win...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If Bell Co. and Belfry met in the regular season who would come out on top?
Thats an easy one...Bell would roll the pirates
BatCat11 Wrote:Thats an easy one...Bell would roll the pirates

Come on. are you serious? While I believe Bell Co. would win, I don't think they would "roll" the pirates at any rate. As a matter of fact, I know they wouldn't. The game would be won under 10 points. It would definitely not be the 48-0 embarrassing beating that your beloved Cardnials took from the Bobcats.
mrfootball03 Wrote:Come on. are you serious? While I believe Bell Co. would win, I don't think they would "roll" the pirates at any rate. As a matter of fact, I know they wouldn't. The game would be won under 10 points. It would definitely not be the 48-0 embarrassing beating that your beloved Cardnials took from the Bobcats.

Nicely said, i agree
I would not count Belfry out this year against anyone.Trust me they made me eat grow more than once.Smile Smile Smile The are the Cinderella team of the decade.Big Grin
kybaseball Wrote:I would not count Belfry out this year against anyone.Trust me they made me eat grow more than once.Smile Smile Smile The are the Cinderella team of the decade.Big Grin

lol.. you crack me up.. Smile grow? haha is that a new type of crow?Big Grin
mrfootball03 Wrote:lol.. you crack me up.. Smile grow? haha is that a new type of crow?Big Grin

I am a JC fan and we scimmaged Bell Co and I know that is not much of a look, and played Belfry. I think Belfry would win hands down. I may light some fires here, but if there were a mountinan top ten playof, Bell might be lucky to be #3. I think JC and Belfry are better than Bell.

JC and Belfry have the gutts to play one another and it will help both teams. If Bell called either JC or Belfry for a game, they would get one! JC tried to schedule Bell.
It would be a very good game, but I believe that Bell County has the better defense, but nobody prepares their team better for big games like Haywood does.

I'd say if the two played 10 times Bell County would win 6-7 of them.
mrfootball03 Wrote:lol.. you crack me up.. Smile grow? haha is that a new type of crow?Big Grin

Sorry bout that. I meant CROW and Belfry has served me a few dishes of it this season.Smile Smile I'm still in shock over my ridiculous vacation(not complaining just stating my opinion) and the whipping they gave Russell.:eek:
:beavis: Bell would slaughter belfry there defense would throw a shutout or no more than 12 points!!!!!!!
This would be a very great game i think bells D would give belfry fits but the game would be very close...where TO would be very big in the outcome imo
The FANS would win, because they'd get to see one heck of a great football game.
MonsterMan Wrote:I am a JC fan and we scimmaged Bell Co and I know that is not much of a look, and played Belfry. I think Belfry would win hands down. I may light some fires here, but if there were a mountinan top ten playof, Bell might be lucky to be #3. I think JC and Belfry are better than Bell.

JC and Belfry have the gutts to play one another and it will help both teams. If Bell called either JC or Belfry for a game, they would get one! JC tried to schedule Bell.

Bell has contacted JC on several occassions and Coach Matney wants no part of the game. JC will not play Bell County.
To bad this game couldn't happen as Belfry tried to schedule it but for whatever reason it didn't work out. But nobody from Belfry or Bell County would tell you the game would be a slaughter lol. I think the two teams are pretty evenly matched and both have good running defneses. It would be a low scoring and very fast game.
Belfry Wins Wrote:To bad this game couldn't happen as Belfry tried to schedule it but for whatever reason it didn't work out. But nobody from Belfry or Bell County would tell you the game would be a slaughter lol. I think the two teams are pretty evenly matched and both have good running defneses. It would be a low scoring and very fast game.

It couldn't work out for next year because they din't have the same open dates. It would be a great game and it wouldn't be a blowout Bell would win that game this year.
belfry would win. go pirates!!!
MonsterMan Wrote:I am a JC fan and we scimmaged Bell Co and I know that is not much of a look, and played Belfry. I think Belfry would win hands down. I may light some fires here, but if there were a mountinan top ten playof, Bell might be lucky to be #3. I think JC and Belfry are better than Bell.

Most of all of us BC people really respect the Belfry program and its leadership and like others have said it would be a hecka of a game for the fans and players to be involved in.

But as for u and your eagles monsterman, I would luv to see the Bobcats line up in an actual game with ya and silence you and your statements about our little scrimmage. Good luck with the BIRDS tomm. night, I wonder who will come out soaring the highest?
If it was at belfry the pirates would win, if it was at bell the bobcats would win. thats what the differance would be in the outcome 4 sure
Bell would slaughter belfry there defense would throw a shutout or no more than 12 points!!!!!!!

that is crazy belfry wouldnt get slaughter they beat jc and that wasnt a easy task.bell county couldnt stop ivan lee that is hard to do and alot of teams cant. if you say that they would get slaughered that is a mouthful. belfry would win
i agree with the last statement,would be win for each at home..
Bell would win 10 out of 10. Belfry is tops in there class but Bell wrote the book on Defense. If you can't put up points then you can't get the W.
Amped 88 Wrote:Bell has contacted JC on several occassions and Coach Matney wants no part of the game. JC will not play Bell County.

This one I don't believe is correct....Either way..it would be a good game. I personally think Belfry would beat Bell.
Bell would win 10 out of 10. Belfry is tops in there class but Bell wrote the book on Defense. If you can't put up points then you can't get the W.

i disagree with that statment Belfry's offence is way to dominate for anyone to shut us out
Belfry is tuff! Haywood has to be one of the best and most experienced coaches in the state. Coaching is the most important aspect in a team. I dont care how big, fast, or strong a team is. If you dont have a coach who knows whats goin on then you are not going to prosper much. I would have to say Belfry would do extremely well against Bell Co.
Bell easy over Pirates
OK, how many teams have not scored on Belfry this season until the JV/Freshmen went in? More importantly, how many teams have scored more than once against Belfry's starting D?

Johnson Central, Sheldon Clark (in the first game only), and a completely overlooked West Carter. Oh, and Lawrence County, but TBH they are a VERY different team with their original starting QB, who was injured late in that game and didn't play the rest of the season AFAIK.

Belfry held Johnson Central to only two TDs on their own field, and you nutters think Bell would slaughter the Pirates? Jealousy does not become you, and it only shows how much you envy the PCN.

I still say it would be a great game, and TBH I don't care who would win, I'd just love to have seen it happen this year, and last.
If Bell Co. plays like they did tonight, Belfry would beat them like a drum.
Johnson Central handled Bell in a scrimmage. I like Belfry in this match up.
Dudley would not line up and run over Belfry.
kdrn Wrote:Bell easy over Pirates

Being honest, How could you say anyone easily over Belfry? Belfry is the best team in the mountains.
P.C.Defense Wrote:Being honest, How could you say anyone easily over Belfry? Belfry is the best team in the mountains.

I agree i think Belfry would win the game
Pages: 1 2