Poll: Win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Paintsville (29-3)
70.41%
Jeffersontown (26-5)
29.59%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeffersontown vs. Paintsville - March 19 (State Tournament)
RavenBoy Wrote:Well the worst thing that could happen to Paintsville is they get there and get nervous and start shooting bricks.
I can tell a this though, If Paintsville can make it to round 3 or 4, Slone will start getting all kinds of D1 offers.
That's the plan!!
RavenBoy Wrote:Well the worst thing that could happen to Paintsville is they get there and get nervous and start shooting bricks.
I can tell a this though, If Paintsville can make it to round 3 or 4, Slone will start getting all kinds of D1 offers.

I think he'll get a couple anyway.
Is Paintsville home or away in this one?
TheRealVille Wrote:Is Paintsville home or away in this one?

Paintsville is away. The bottom team on the bracket is always the away team.
Paintsville and Catholic will be playing each other @ 10:00 a.m. on Saturday.
I would liek to know if the championship is also on saturday.
OMG Wrote:Paintsville and Catholic will be playing each other @ 10:00 a.m. on Saturday.
One step at a time OMG. Smile
brown14 Wrote:I would liek to know if the championship is also on saturday.

Yes I think it starts @ 8 that same night as the semi's
KRC Wrote:Are you serious?? If so how come Paintsville stayed at state for like three years in the late 90's and brought home a State title???
Also our 15th Region is loaded with talent and ability....the Lexington area schools just have deeper benches..plus half of them recruit!!!!
Its not the size of the dog in the fight..but rather the fight in the dog!!!

Paintsville can and will make it past J-town!!!:Cheerlead

Paintsville does not have the depth to deal with the non-stop J-town baseline to baseline press. J-town is a very deep team.
OMG Wrote:Paintsville and Catholic will be playing each other @ 10:00 a.m. on Saturday.

Nice thought Rolleyes
Chuck Taylor Wrote:Paintsville does not have the depth to deal with the non-stop J-town baseline to baseline press. J-town is a very deep team.

And you would know how?
I hope Paintsville wins...Jtown will start pressing when they get off the bus and I think PH can handle the press unless they get into foul trouble. PHS does not have a deep bench and I hope that the game wont be called real close because that would help PHS. Usually when you get to Rupp the refs will let you play...Jtown will run 10 players in on you and PHS better be ready to get up and down the floor and when you beat the press attack the basket. PHS has some experience players and Slone will be one of the better players at Rupp and I expect his senior leadership to show up and he needs to have around 25 or more in this game. I will say Paintsville by 5 in this one...
J-Town
JTown is a tad overrated, Valley should have beat them on their home floor, but poor officiating and Taylor going down ruined it. I think Painstville may hand it to Jtown pretty good. Hopefully a good showing for the 15th finally!
Paintsville should win here. SV beat J-Town and P-ville beat SV by eight so the stats are in their favor.
Cards_12 Wrote:Paintsville should win here. SV beat J-Town and P-ville beat SV by eight so the stats are in their favor.

SV didn't beat J-town
Your not Overrated if you beat Ballard and Eastern.
Posted some pics for the Paintsville fans and players, hope this is allowed.

http://myportraits.us/new/index.html
pocampo Wrote:Posted some pics for the Paintsville fans and players, hope this is allowed.

http://myportraits.us/new/index.html

Some good shots on there pocampo. Thanks for sharing.
I really think Paintsville has a shot at this game. JC played them in the opening game two years ago, and I think they overlook teams from this area. They beat JC, but JC played them closer than any team in the tournament.

Paintsville in the upset.
I hope Paintsville kills them.