Poll: East Ridge vs. Pikeville
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
East Ridge Warriors
47.62%
Pikeville Panthers
52.38%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
59th District Tournament: East Ridge vs. Pikeville 02/26
East Ridge by 5
Pikeville dropped 3 games last week and I think they take a lot of their frustration out on ER. Coach Williams and staff will have them ready this game and go home with the W making them eligible for the Region Tournament next week. Good luck to both teams.

PHS - 59
ER - 52
ER by 7 69 to 62.....
I want to say ER will win this one because of the way Pikeville has been playing lately but then i figured ER has no one to stop Adams if Pikeville gets him the ball. So im going to say Pikeville by 8 if they give it to Adams down low. If not it will be a close game and ER may just get the win. Good luck to both teams.
ER has #55 Rowe.....sooo I wouldn't goes as far as to say they have NO ONE to stop Adams... Rowe is a great post player.. he will definetly not make it easy for Adams tomorrow !!
:letsparty
I wanna wish both teams best of luck !!!

Wink GO WARRIORS Wink
I'm gonna say that ER will pull this one out, they have been playing really good lately, and Coach's Ratliff's D will shut the panther's down. I say ER by 5.
UnderArmour24 Wrote:I want to say ER will win this one because of the way Pikeville has been playing lately but then i figured ER has no one to stop Adams if Pikeville gets him the ball. So im going to say Pikeville by 8 if they give it to Adams down low. If not it will be a close game and ER may just get the win. Good luck to both teams.

I must say, ER does have #55, the Rowe kid - he is a strong player and I watched them play in the PIT and he definitely shut Adams down. He kept him down to around 5-8 pts and those were all scored in last qtr of the game. He can definitely do the job! As for winning though, I do think they could beat Pikeville, but they only have a couple kids that are consistent with their playing. You just never know how the rest of them are gonna play. So, I do think they could pull it off IF all the players come ready to play!! Could by anyone's game!
i honestly think that its anyones game, but I think the warriors will put more into tonights game and pull out a victory!
Just play a zone against Adams...thats's what AC did when they played ER at ER and they shut Mike Rowe down with ease. I hope the game is as close as the poll is on here...