Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 59th District Tournament: East Ridge vs. Pikeville 02/26
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts?
ER by a few...

E. Ridge 50
Pikeville 47
Pikeville by 7
ER by 4.
East Ridge by 6
This one seemed to be a lock for pikeville but after three straight losses its anyones guess
East Ridge by 9
Really seems like Pikeville has turned it off since they had a player quit. I really thought that this game was a no brainer but now that I have seen how Pikeville has played lately, I may have to say that this will be an upset. Sorry Panthers, I have been a big supporter that you were the third best team in the region but after these last three games..... I don't know what kind of status your team is in.
I'm going with East Ridge... woohoo
GO Warriors !! Big Grin
ER-48
Pville-42
A rested Pikeville will show up to play. Hsitorically the Panthers manage to turn it up when it really counts....the All A this year, Regional last year, etc. Pikeville is a very dangerous team. Will they win District, no. I heard valley hadn't lost a game at home in like 4 years or something. Not going to happen this year either.
With the way Pikeville has been playing as of lately, Im going to say East Ridge wins this game.
I'll take the Panthers by 5...

Good luck to both!
I think Pikeville has won 7 strait against ER...that ends Tuesday night.
I am going to go with Pikeville on their 8th straight win over the Warriors.
Gotta go with Pikeville by 5. The Panthers have beaten ER 3x this year with only the first game close. I think that ER has the ability to beat Pikeville, but I just don't think that they have shown that they can so far.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Really seems like Pikeville has turned it off since they had a player quit. I really thought that this game was a no brainer but now that I have seen how Pikeville has played lately, I may have to say that this will be an upset. Sorry Panthers, I have been a big supporter that you were the third best team in the region but after these last three games..... I don't know what kind of status your team is in.

Well you can't consider Allen Central or Paintsville upsets, so I wouldn't be too hard on the Panthers for those games. It is the BL game that concerns me the most about Pikeville. But they have beaten ER 3x this year for whatever that is worth at this point!
I like ER in what I would consider a slight upset in this game. JMO
Pikeville.
Junk Yard Dog Wrote:I like ER in what I would consider a slight upset in this game. JMO

I dont think it would be an upset. the last 2 out of 3 times ER and Pikeville have played those games were low scoreing and physical games. Dec 28-Pikeville beat ER by 5, Jan 15-Pikeville won by 27, Feb 5- Pikeville won by 13. With the momuntem ER has going into District, I would not be suprised if ER won by more than 10.
im going to say the warriors by 3
Pikeville by 8
ER by 5
PIKEVILLE by 14.
E R in a close one
warriorpride Wrote:I dont think it would be an upset. the last 2 out of 3 times ER and Pikeville have played those games were low scoreing and physical games. Dec 28-Pikeville beat ER by 5, Jan 15-Pikeville won by 27, Feb 5- Pikeville won by 13. With the momuntem ER has going into District, I would not be suprised if ER won by more than 10.

It's an upset when they've beaten ER 7 strait...
I was wondering if the boy who cussed out his coach was going to be suspended or if they are just going to turn their heads and pretend it never happened? Kids quitting, kids cussing out coaches with no consequences, and coaches doing nothing about players physically and verbally abusing other players is just crazy! If my kid is going to continue his stay at Pikeville then I hope by the time he gets to varsity these coaches are able to get a grip on behavior. I bet they let him play in district after his rampage.
I will take Pikeville Over East Ridge,Pikeville by 12
Its hard to make a prediction on this game because pikeville is clearly the better team, but they have been weak since the drama issue with the player quitting. im goin to go with east ridge because pikeville looks rough...3 straight losses, and no signs of improvement.

East ridge-56
Pikeville-48
I hope the Warriors can pull through on this one.

Warriors- 55
Panthers- 53
Pages: 1 2