Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville- 109 South Floyd- 43
Jose11 Wrote:You are obviously in the know on this program. I am not, I am a bit of an outsider looking in. I just really enjoy the Tiger style program. Why overlook this bunch. Is BMR going out this year and not concerned about what's left? That just doesnt seem his style. He seems like a class act, not one to sacrifice some kids in this way. If he's leaving who will take over the program? I'd hate to see this bunch being gunned for all next year by those they have beaten and also deal with the stuff that sometimes comes with a new coaching staff.

Rumors are Ryan Jarrell will be the next head coach. Pretty good hire IMO.
I would have to agree on that one, also Redneck.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ring'Em Up Wrote:I would have to agree on that one, also Redneck.

Wink
Redneck Wrote:Wink

Yeah Ryan you probably would make a good one...You gave it all you had on the court and played with alot of passion..With that in the coaching business, it only means success..
uhavenoidea Wrote:Yeah Ryan you probably would make a good one...You gave it all you had on the court and played with alot of passion..With that in the coaching business, it only means success..

It was a joke. Was waitin to hear from The Guru and a few others on that one, lol.
Redneck Wrote:It was a joke. Was waitin to hear from The Guru and a few others on that one, lol.

Oh ok!...still though I really did mean that...