Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scott Co-76 vs Mason Co-64
Final.

Im kinda suprised, didnt think Scott would be beat them!
scott county?
I wasnt expecting this...
wow did see this happening
Mason has been struggling lately. Still though , big shocker. Miller only had like 5 or 6 pts. and fouled out.
wow miller only had 5 or 6 points. great win 4 scott county!!!
Scott County is ranked 3rd in the Cantrell rankings. Most of their losses were in out of state tournaments to very good teams. Mason County is ranked #1 in the Cantrell rankings. I guess they will drop down a little next week. I thought it would be a good game but thought Mason Co. had the advantage playing at home.
scott county is good why is everyone surpised bout this????
Cognrats to Scott County on the big win.
I saw this one coming...Scott County still has alot of talent and they are better than their record indicates..
Congrats
Congrats Scott Co.
I didnt expect SC to win,however I watched them play at the Pikeville Expo and they are a very impressive ball club. I dont know his name but #42 is something to watch. Congrats Scott Co. GOOD WIN
Scott plays so well as a team and seems like they always pull a win like this off every year. They was the only team to beat Huntington High last year with Mayo and Patterson!
MVP2 Wrote:Final.

Im kinda suprised, didnt think Scott would be beat them!

Don't surprise me. I have seen Mason play a couple times now and they like to run a set offense. So anyone who likes to run will give them fits. Also, Miller has to be one of the laziest players I have seen this year. He doesn't like to run the floor. So this is no surprise at all.
Congrats Scott