Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Scott Co-76 vs Mason Co-64
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.

Im kinda suprised, didnt think Scott would be beat them!
scott county?
I wasnt expecting this...
wow did see this happening
Mason has been struggling lately. Still though , big shocker. Miller only had like 5 or 6 pts. and fouled out.
wow miller only had 5 or 6 points. great win 4 scott county!!!
Scott County is ranked 3rd in the Cantrell rankings. Most of their losses were in out of state tournaments to very good teams. Mason County is ranked #1 in the Cantrell rankings. I guess they will drop down a little next week. I thought it would be a good game but thought Mason Co. had the advantage playing at home.
scott county is good why is everyone surpised bout this????
Cognrats to Scott County on the big win.

uk96

I saw this one coming...Scott County still has alot of talent and they are better than their record indicates..
Congrats
Congrats Scott Co.
I didnt expect SC to win,however I watched them play at the Pikeville Expo and they are a very impressive ball club. I dont know his name but #42 is something to watch. Congrats Scott Co. GOOD WIN
Scott plays so well as a team and seems like they always pull a win like this off every year. They was the only team to beat Huntington High last year with Mayo and Patterson!
MVP2 Wrote:Final.

Im kinda suprised, didnt think Scott would be beat them!

Don't surprise me. I have seen Mason play a couple times now and they like to run a set offense. So anyone who likes to run will give them fits. Also, Miller has to be one of the laziest players I have seen this year. He doesn't like to run the floor. So this is no surprise at all.
Congrats Scott