Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
College prospects for the upcoming season!
Thanks TomCat. I didn't mean to rant just wasn't sure about the site. I need to get away from my TV and start promoting the site.
I think that the 5A district 8 the so called weakest of all the 5As,has a lot of talented players. It would not surprise me if LCC and Clay Co. battled it out again for the title once more. And I believe that either one could go deep , if not all the way in 08. As for players LCC has Frazier, Banks, Knight, Shepherd, Smith, and so many more. Clay co. has Lewis, Whitley co., North Laurel I'm not for sure but they were good last year. Just don't know about PCC sorry.
Along with Banks, the Frazier kid and Shepherd.
Billy Rice for Powell may be a college prospect. He's got the size, speed, and the arm to be very good at the college level. Coach Whitaker has produced many great college football players. I think Billy will be added to that list.
BamaBoy Wrote:Thanks TomCat. I didn't mean to rant just wasn't sure about the site. I need to get away from my TV and start promoting the site.

No worries about the rant. As Tomcat68 said we do not pay for advertising and rely solely on word of mouth. Put the word out there so we can learn more about the players from the entire state.
SLHSCard Wrote:Hunter Adams is the best all around football player in the mountains hands down.

SLHSCard you must have seen Adams play. He is a athlete.
Seth Setser - Prestonsburg

He doesn't have an offer yet from UK but he was invited to every home game last season, he developed a relationship with defensive coordinator, Steve Brown, and he has been invited to there D1 Camp this summer and has been invited to a few other camps.

Setser is a stud on the football field.
Daniel Harmon from Pikeville was invited to the Nike Sparq Training Camp this year.
Tim Tebow, Darren McFadden, and Colt Brennen were all invited to this camp before their senior years