Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jamarrion Harkless of Frederick Douglass Commits to Auburn
DL Jamarrion Harkless commits to theUniversity of Auburn. Congratulations!!
[-] The following 2 users Like 16BBall Fan's post:
  • 64SUR, Bull got out!
Awesome!!!! Love seeing these KY kids getting to the big time!! Congratulations!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • 16BBall Fan
Massive! Congrats to this young man!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Congratulations!!! I wish him all the best!
Always Great seeing Kids from Kentucky getting Athletic Scholarships. But in this case I feel bad for the young man do to his timing of his Commitment. Auburn will be firing their coach in the very near future and who knows who will be the New Coach as I'm sure they'll use an Interm Head Coach while they spend all Season with their Coaching Search. Which unfortunately could leave this Kid without a School and most recruiting classes close to full by the time they do fill the position. I surely hope that he keeps on taking Visits and is open minded about this situation.
Congratulations young man. Show out
[-] The following 1 user Likes True pioneer's post:
  • 16BBall Fan
Awesome! I wish him the best of luck! That is is big time.
Congratulations to the young man
[-] The following 1 user Likes Patriot1's post:
  • 16BBall Fan
Bump
Bump
Hope he has a great career wherever he winds up. He committed to Illinois in June I believe, Now he commits to Auburn. Soon as Harsin gets fired, he'll leave Auburn.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ekywildcat's post:
  • 16BBall Fan
Hope the best for him. He might be better off in Lexington than on the plains. Auburn doesn't appear to be heading the right direction and the Cats do?
[-] The following 1 user Likes oldschool77's post:
  • 16BBall Fan