Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jamarrion Harkless of Frederick Douglass Commits to Auburn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
DL Jamarrion Harkless commits to theUniversity of Auburn. Congratulations!!
Awesome!!!! Love seeing these KY kids getting to the big time!! Congratulations!!
Massive! Congrats to this young man!
Congratulations!!! I wish him all the best!
Always Great seeing Kids from Kentucky getting Athletic Scholarships. But in this case I feel bad for the young man do to his timing of his Commitment. Auburn will be firing their coach in the very near future and who knows who will be the New Coach as I'm sure they'll use an Interm Head Coach while they spend all Season with their Coaching Search. Which unfortunately could leave this Kid without a School and most recruiting classes close to full by the time they do fill the position. I surely hope that he keeps on taking Visits and is open minded about this situation.
Congratulations young man. Show out
Awesome! I wish him the best of luck! That is is big time.
Congratulations to the young man
Bump
Bump
Hope he has a great career wherever he winds up. He committed to Illinois in June I believe, Now he commits to Auburn. Soon as Harsin gets fired, he'll leave Auburn.
Hope the best for him. He might be better off in Lexington than on the plains. Auburn doesn't appear to be heading the right direction and the Cats do?