Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
George Rogers Clark 43 Pikeville 38 (Sweet 16 Quarterfinals)
I was very impressed with Pikeville this season. They got it going on over there! Congratulations on the run. I liked watching them play. Very nice team.
Very good article about Coach Elisha Justice if the link works.

https://110forchrist.com/2022/03/23/shar...RsAeYfd9RI
(03-18-2022, 10:56 PM)Hambley Wrote:
(03-18-2022, 09:44 PM)FallRock Wrote: Pikeville played hard, got to hit the recruiting trail hard again this summer and get back!
Man you guys don’t take a day off huh. You know where your complaining gets you? Saying the same thing year after year while you lose. I’m ok with it.
Hambley, Hey I get it. Pikeville had a great season and they deserve credit. Those young men played hard all season. We probably shouldn’t get so defensive though just because people point out facts. It is what it is. It’s tough for Any schools in eastern KY to be successful anymore without key transfers. It’s Just how the world of HS sports works. I’m not sure the mountains have had 1 successful team in any sport in the past 10 years that didn’t have at least 1 key transfer if not more. As long as KHSAA is allowing it then there’s not much that can be done except to accept it and play. It’s not like any school is dominating every year. Each year seems to be someone else’s turn. The past 3 years, 3 different Regional Champs.