Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SImon Kenton @ Tates Creek Round 3 6A Playoffs
bo67 Wrote:From reading all this SK will win state

Who does Highlands play this week i forgot?
They’re on hold. Need addition to list state titles.
When UK basketball haters start. I tell them to walk into Rupp. Look up at the banners. And say. When you can do that you may brag. Same goes walking into Highlands.
bo67 Wrote:When UK basketball haters start. I tell them to walk into Rupp. Look up at the banners. And say. When you can do that you may brag. Same goes walking into Highlands.

So as a Trinity grad I can talk all the shit I want? Confusedhh:
FBfan4life Wrote:Right right right, whatever number jersey Bosley wears. TC pass and run defense is not up to par. Here are the 3 games I watched TC and struggled. Dunbar playoff game (120ish yard rushing to a player and 4 catches for 150ish to a receiver)
Lex Cath (6TD tosses, 1 receiver had 130ish and another at 110ish yards)
GRC (157 rushing yard to one player, 3 TD tosses by their QB)... So needlessness to say their defense gets gassed a lot from going and playing a lot on both side of the ball lol

I went back and read this post again and it may be the dumbest I have ever read. Also, what the heck does “needlessness” mean?
CarzyRock of course you can. You earned it just like HHS has
Frank Martin Wrote:I went back and read this post again and it may be the dumbest I have ever read. Also, what the heck does “needlessness” mean?
Oh no, it's the GRAMMAR police, I better type slooooooower:notworthy By far the dumbest ones out there.
Game day good luck Pioneers beat Tates Creek!
This should be a great game, may try to go over to TC if the SW-FDU game gets ugly.
mantax Wrote:Is it true that Crone is out for this game?

If so, a huge blow for SK. Don't think they can keep up the scoring pace with TC without him.
14-0 Tates Creek
Q1
Oops
21 to 0
Should be a running clock soon for TC, right UK1fan, how's that sound? LOL
34 to 0
GOOD OLE AZS WHIPPIN, SK looks awful, and has done nothing tonight, a complete embarrassment tonight for the Pioneers. TC might score 70 tonight, SK D is no existent, as is their offense. Get the buses warmed up, it;s going to be a long ride home! LOL!
UK1fan Wrote:34 to 0
LOL, even a bigger butt kicking than Highlands laid on your Neers! So SK will end their season having only beaten 1 team with a winning record all year.
I KNEW this was going to happen. Tates Creek beat Madison Southern by 5 touchdowns. Same team Cov Cath is beating tonight
34 to 8 SK ball
FBfan4life Wrote:Right right right, whatever number jersey Bosley wears. TC pass and run defense is not up to par. Here are the 3 games I watched TC and struggled. Dunbar playoff game (120ish yard rushing to a player and 4 catches for 150ish to a receiver)
Lex Cath (6TD tosses, 1 receiver had 130ish and another at 110ish yards)
GRC (157 rushing yard to one player, 3 TD tosses by their QB)... So needlessness to say their defense gets gassed a lot from going and playing a lot on both side of the ball lol

Looks like the only thing that got “gassed” is SK.