Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 49 Lawrence County 26
pjdoug Wrote:I'm a Hatfield :biggrin:

You do know the Hatfields were from West Virginia don’t you?
Guys, let's keep it civil and stay on topic. If not, we will be forced to close this thread and impose some suspensions.
Patriot1 Wrote:You do know the Hatfields were from West Virginia don’t you?

Yep ,but somewhere else before that because West Virginia ain't as old as Caintuck or Virginia. the parent of both.
Westside Wrote:Guys, let's keep it civil and stay on topic. If not, we will be forced to close this thread and impose some suspensions.

I am always civil but I do have one question is all the moderators liberal or are some conservatives? I just want to know if I have any representation. Pikeville did play a good game so I am on topic
jetpilot Wrote:You haven't moved on LOL!!!
More Belfry excuses and garbage on a Pikeville thread!!! I love it!!! YES!!!!

In all seriousness get a grip pal.

Jet....I know you and 55 don’t get along and that’s fine. In all fairness though.....Warriorhawk is the one who proffered an excuse. To my knowledge he’s NOT a Belfry fan. I thought 55 was being very gracious in praising the Panthers. I get it...no need for Belfry comments on this thread. But the excuse being offered up wasn’t by a Belfry fan, or a transplant, or someone from WVA. 😊. He’s from y’alls side of the county.
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:Jet....I know you and 55 don’t get along and that’s fine. In all fairness though.....Warriorhawk is the one who proffered an excuse. To my knowledge he’s NOT a Belfry fan. I thought 55 was being very gracious in praising the Panthers. I get it...no need for Belfry comments on this thread. But the excuse being offered up wasn’t by a Belfry fan, or a transplant, or someone from WVA. 😊. He’s from y’alls side of the county.

All I will say about this conversation is #55 is a true American hero in my book and is a friend of mine. Now if that offends anyone I am sorry. JetPilot is a true maroon Panther fan and that’s his right. The Panthers played a good game Friday night another joke Westside so I am still on topic. Still not to funny, right Westside. Just kidding buddy.
Patriot1 Wrote:All I will say about this conversation is #55 is a true American hero in my book and is a friend of mine. Now if that offends anyone I am sorry. JetPilot is a true maroon Panther fan and that’s his right. The Panthers played a good game Friday night another joke Westside so I am still on topic. Still not to funny, right Westside. Just kidding buddy.

I was actually asked to stand down on this thread by another moderator. I am a team player so I am going to do that. Patriot1, your jokes keep going over my head but that is nothing new for me.
Patriot1 Wrote:All I will say about this conversation is #55 is a true American hero in my book and is a friend of mine. Now if that offends anyone I am sorry. JetPilot is a true maroon Panther fan and that’s his right. The Panthers played a good game Friday night another joke Westside so I am still on topic. Still not to funny, right Westside. Just kidding buddy.

He is a friend of mine as well.....and Yes....he is a True American Hero. The sacrifices he’s made for our country are without question. He, along with a few other of us Belfry fans are passionate....but no more so than other fan bases (Pikeville, Bell, Corbin, Boyle, JC, etc etc). Congrats on the win Friday. Looks like y’all took care of business early and put it on cruise control.
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:He is a friend of mine as well.....and Yes....he is a True American Hero. The sacrifices he’s made for our country are without question. He, along with a few other of us Belfry fans are passionate....but no more so than other fan bases (Pikeville, Bell, Corbin, Boyle, JC, etc etc). Congrats on the win Friday. Looks like y’all took care of business early and put it on cruise control.

Well this week maybe,OutlawJoseyWales this week is a bye. Then Pikeville has Phelps at home then have to travel to Hazard and both are district games. Really important games coming up and hope they put in the work and get ready. Can’t believe that just about playoffs time is here. Flies bye don’t it, but as always GO PANTHERS!!!
Patriot1 Wrote:I am always civil but I do have one question is all the moderators liberal or are some conservatives? I just want to know if I have any representation. Pikeville did play a good game so I am on topic

You won't find someone more conservative than I am!!
Wink
Granny Bear Wrote:You won't find someone more conservative than I am!!
Wink

Yes I will me. But I was just kidding with Westside with that statement Granny Bear and wish you nothing but the best