Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashland 46 Greenup County 21
Kittens have put together a great season. But it all comes down to the Johnson Central game. That game will decide home field advantage for the regional final.
What happened at the game , hearing about a fight ?
ram-97 Wrote:What happened at the game , hearing about a fight ?

They always fight have the past 4 or 5 seasons now .
ram-97 Wrote:What happened at the game , hearing about a fight ?

It was just Greenup being Greenup. They have nothing to play for every year and they run their mouths the entire game. It’s been that way for as long as I can remember and Ashland is just plain tired of it.
Football Pride 002 Wrote:GC played hard all night... Keep working... Raceland fans have nothing better to do than get on Greenup's Threads and blow hot air.. Good Luck to Ashland the rest of the season. They have a class program and don't need to get on here and put other teams or players down..

Not all of us hijack threads.
Coupon21 Wrote:Hijacked by the same culprits.

Freakin crybaby’s!
sidelinedoc Wrote:Not all of us hijack threads.

What a sissy!
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:What a sissy!

You hurt my feelings. I’m gonna eat some ice cream, watch a Hallmark movie and go get a pedicure. LOL
Somebody start a Raceland vs Paintsville thread so I can fight with a tougher fan base!
Tomcat Pride Wrote:It was just Greenup being Greenup. They have nothing to play for every year and they run their mouths the entire game. It’s been that way for as long as I can remember and Ashland is just plain tired of it.
Late hit to the head of a sliding qb. Qb's lineman taking up for him. I have 0 problem with that. I think most football fans will agree.
Coupon21 Wrote:Late hit to the head of a sliding qb. Qb's lineman taking up for him. I have 0 problem with that. I think most football fans will agree.
Yes the hit from the Ashland DB would have resulted in an ejection in college or pro football. GC lineman didn’t like it and as they were marking the penalty off it looked like an Ashland players were talking and there was some pushing and shoving. Far from a fight I would call it a scuffle. Nothing got to out of hand.
Scuffles start every year between these two teams and usually starts with Ashland trying to make a statement. Last night was no different. Trash talk happens on both sides but the lineman was tired of being kicked in the head and punched in the chin. If you watch the video you see the Ashland player walk into the Greenup team to start shoving. Should have been ejected.
Does anyone have the video?
Friday Night Wrote:Scuffles start every year between these two teams and usually starts with Ashland trying to make a statement. Last night was no different. Trash talk happens on both sides but the lineman was tired of being kicked in the head and punched in the chin. If you watch the video you see the Ashland player walk into the Greenup team to start shoving. Should have been ejected.
The refs were too busy using their fingers to count yards to notice what was going on until the players started shoving.
Coupon21 Wrote:Late hit to the head of a sliding qb. Qb's lineman taking up for him. I have 0 problem with that. I think most football fans will agree.

He didn’t get hit in the head and why was he sliding feet first anyway? Geez man up and get the extra yardage.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:In the state championship game. Don’t forget to say that. You can watch us play in it again this year as well. Raceland rules Greenup drools!

Why don't you start a thread on winning the championship game? Oh, I forgot, you would have NOTHING to say. You brag about NOT winning something more than anyone. Enjoy your moral victory.
Tomcat Pride Wrote:He didn’t get hit in the head and why was he sliding feet first anyway? Geez man up and get the extra yardage.

He did get hit in the head I saw the tape on the MyTown tv. And y take extra punishment when you don’t have to. You see QBs sliding all the time, I don’t think it shows your manhood I would consider it a smart play for a QB.
It was good to see #21 back on the field for GC Friday night. Glad to see him bounce back from that injury in time for senior night.