Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ashland 46 Greenup County 21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final
Congrats Tomcats
Game was much closer then the score showed. Greenup made some bad decisions early on in the game that lead to big score margin early on. Ashland will get man handled by JC the same Greenup did.
Who won the fight ??
RAMDAD50 Wrote:Who won the fight ??

What happened?
Coach Booth Wrote:What happened?
They got into a fight
Somebody tried to take Greenups 7on 7 world championship trophy.
Congrats to Kittens.
I’m going to be honest here, I didn’t quite watch the same game as Bama-Cat as Ashland was up 6 touchdowns with 8:30 left in the third quarter. While some of those scores may be the result of bad decisions, bad decisions didn’t lead to the loss of this football game for Greenup.
I will say that the QB for Greenup is very talented. Excited for him hat he has committed to Marshall.
I disagree that the game was closer than the final score. Greenup hit a long pass TD on the first play of the game and then didn’t score again until the score was 46-7 in the 4th quarter under a running clock.

However, I do agree that the Tomcats are going to get beat with a running clock next week at Johnson Central.
Bama-Cat Wrote:Game was much closer then the score showed. Greenup made some bad decisions early on in the game that lead to big score margin early on. Ashland will get man handled by JC the same Greenup did.

What was you watching it was a running clock
Now the khsaa will decide who gets suusieddd for the fight , could spell bad news for Ashland going into JC week
anotherfootballnut Wrote:What was you watching it was a running clock

There wasn't ever a running clock
Bama-Cat Wrote:There wasn't ever a running clock

According to the KHSAA, running clock begins at 36 points.
Bama-Cat Wrote:Game was much closer then the score showed. Greenup made some bad decisions early on in the game that lead to big score margin early on. Ashland will get man handled by JC the same Greenup did.

I've honestly heard it all now. The game was 46-7, with a running clock. How it's that even remotely close?
Bama-Cat Wrote:There wasn't ever a running clock

Again what was you watching there was def a running clock
GC played hard all night... Keep working... Raceland fans have nothing better to do than get on Greenup's Threads and blow hot air.. Good Luck to Ashland the rest of the season. They have a class program and don't need to get on here and put other teams or players down..
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
What happened to cause the fight? How many years in a row has a fight broke out? If this wasn’t a district game going forward they would cancel this series.
Once again Ram- A- Devil No class.. 38 total yards against Beechwood.. I think you all were crying loud..
Kittens rolling towards JC.
Would love to see that game next week. I still don’t know if I’m buying the hype on Ashland being Num 1 in 4a. Talked to a lot of people that say JC will win by 2 or 3 scores. Who knows but I’m sure it will be a great game.
Football Pride 002 Wrote:Once again Ram- A- Devil No class.. 38 total yards against Beechwood.. I think you all were crying loud..

In the state championship game. Don’t forget to say that. You can watch us play in it again this year as well. Raceland rules Greenup drools!
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:In the state championship game. Don’t forget to say that. You can watch us play in it again this year as well. Raceland rules Greenup drools!

The fact is you didn’t win the state championship. If you come in 2nd you end up like everyone, not the state champion. Greenup and Raceland have been the state championship the same amount of times and lost the same amount of times. I don’t know why you get on here everyday and constantly put the same things. Plus they are very immature and childish. I really feel sorry for you because this seems like the most important thing In your life.
16th_Region_Fan Wrote:The fact is you didn’t win the state championship. If you come in 2nd you end up like everyone, not the state champion. Greenup and Raceland have been the state championship the same amount of times and lost the same amount of times. I don’t know why you get on here everyday and constantly put the same things. Plus they are very immature and childish. I really feel sorry for you because this seems like the most important thing In your life.

You take yourself way to serious.. and u keep bringing up the STATE Championship game thank you !! Do I need to remind you 1A Raceland has beat that 4A greenups tail for many years so could you imagine how bad beechwood would beat greenup lol
As was stated yesterday, if you all want to discuss state championships, start another thread. The Greenup County threads are repeatedly being hijacked. Let's keep these threads on topic.
Nice win Tomcats
Westside Wrote:As was stated yesterday, if you all want to discuss state championships, start another thread. The Greenup County threads are repeatedly being hijacked. Let's keep these threads on topic.
Hijacked by the same culprits.
Anyone with five or more posts can start a thread as long as it is within the rules of this site. As far as repeatedly hijacking threads, it is against the rules of Bluegrass Rivals. That has gotten to be a problem in some of these threads. I will post that specific rule below to remind those who have apparently forgotten the rule.

6. Please keep all threads ON TOPIC at all times. Any excessive attempt to "troll" or get a subject off topic will result in a warning. Any attempt to stay off topic after the warning will result in a suspension.
Nice win tomcats Gc the defense remains to be the Achilles heel for them against good teams got to get it together before the playoffs begin
Pages: 1 2