Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lexington Catholic 54 Lexington Christian 13
Jack Lambert Wrote:There are probably more fans that consider Lex Cath over Danville as Boyle’s biggest rival than you would think, and I’m one of them there’s just so much more on the line with Lexington Catholic.
Nah disagree cause we are acquaintance with the Coxs, Gervacios, Yeagers and there are players from Lex Cath who happens to have been invited to their home for supper. Oh by way of Centre.
FBfan4life Wrote:Nah disagree cause we are acquaintance with the Coxs, Gervacios, Yeagers and there are players from Lex Cath who happens to have been invited to their home for supper. Oh by way of Centre.

I find it humorous that someone from out of town would pretend to know the answer to this question.

Go away dude.
FoSho Wrote:I find it humorous that someone from out of town would pretend to know the answer to this question.

Go away dude.
"Out of town"? Dude Danville is 45/50 mins from south part of Lexington. As far as what I know, haha that's because I probably know more than what you think, but keep thinking that way though.. but if you must ask go ahead and ask them.
FBfan4life Wrote:Nah disagree cause we are acquaintance with the Coxs, Gervacios, Yeagers and there are players from Lex Cath who happens to have been invited to their home for supper. Oh by way of Centre.

We’ll just have to agree to disagree you may know a few of the Boyle faithful, but I know probably 90% of them if not more you see I work for Boyle County school system and believe me the majority of us consider Lexington Catholic our biggest rival in football, now when Boyle and Danville were in the same class and district they were our biggest rival over time things have changed.
fbfan4life Wrote:"out of town"? Dude danville is 45/50 mins from south part of lexington. As far as what i know, haha that's because i probably know more than what you think, but keep thinking that way though.. But if you must ask go ahead and ask them.

Lol

Ok
The QB Allen is the real deal!