Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lexington Catholic 54 Lexington Christian 13
Beau Allen with a huge night.
Congrats to Lex Cath
LCA lost a ton of talent last year and is really down this year.
Congrats Lex.Cath.
Way to go Knights!
Jack Lambert Wrote:LCA lost a ton of talent last year and is really down this year.
So when BC thumps LC this season, they're (LC) going to use the same excuse:Thumbs:
Great boosting confident win, but still not tested even though they have played teams this season that are historically top notch programs. Up next is FT Highlands and DeSale, 2 more championship caliber programs. #NoCupcakeSchedule
FBfan4life Wrote:Great boosting confident win, but still not tested even though they have played teams this season that are historically top notch programs. Up next is FT Highlands and DeSale, 2 more championship caliber programs. #NoCupcakeSchedule

They're not too bad, and that schedule will help them for sure.
FBfan4life Wrote:Great boosting confident win, but still not tested even though they have played teams this season that are historically top notch programs. Up next is FT Highlands and DeSale, 2 more championship caliber programs. #NoCupcakeSchedule

Highlands is down.

DeSales is not.

Boyle is not.

We'll know more about LexCath very soon.
FoSho Wrote:Highlands is down.

DeSales is not.

Boyle is not.

We'll know more about LexCath very soon.
I wish we can say the same for BC, but they have NOBODY in their schedule. Not till Corbin or Lou Central
FBfan4life Wrote:I wish we can say the same for BC, but they have NOBODY in their schedule. Not till Corbin or Lou Central

😂....Ballard just beat Central and Boyle beat Ballard.
FoSho Wrote:😂....Ballard just beat Central and Boyle beat Ballard.

Ballard is 2-2 dude :worthy:
FBfan4life Wrote:Ballard is 2-2 dude :worthy:

YOU insinuated Boyle hasn't beaten anyone....and wouldn't be tested until we played Corbin or CENTRAL.

Ballard is BETTER than Central and Boyle BEAT them.

Just sayin'...........

Trinity is 0-4, do they suck?
FoSho Wrote:YOU insinuated Boyle hasn't beaten anyone....and wouldn't be tested until we played Corbin or CENTRAL.

Ballard is BETTER than Central and Boyle BEAT them.

Just sayin'...........

Trinity is 0-4, do they suck?
1.YES
2. MAYBE
3. According to the rankings NO 3b. my opinion, NO
FBfan4life Wrote:1.YES
2. MAYBE
3. According to the rankings NO 3b. my opinion, NO

Maybe? Lol

Clueless.
FoSho Wrote:Maybe? Lol

Clueless.
Maybe LC needs a bruising type back like John Riggins.. So clueless
FBfan4life Wrote:Maybe LC needs a bruising type back like John Riggins.. So clueless

You'll see. 😉
You Lexington Catholic fans only come out of the wood work when Catholic is winning.
IMO there no doubt Lexington Christian is down. Not to get off topic, but I think Boyle will put a running clock on Lex Cath.

It’s about time you play somebody ‘cause you haven’t played a decent team all season IMO Highlands is going to beat you and The Desale’s game could get ugly. On a side note you and I both know Highlands hasn’t been a championship caliber program since Dale left.
Jack Lambert Wrote:You Lexington Catholic fans only come out of the wood work when Catholic is winning.
That is funny cause when LC was taking 8 of 9 games, very few BC were out and on here. You know as well as I do Jack, you and I have been here longer that most of these BC posting now.... maybe they have changed they "name", but you have always been Jack and me as FBfan.
FoSho Wrote:You'll see. 😉

NOT once on any of my comment that I stated LC will beat BC... did I? You dominate LC for the 2 meetings/ season we get it, but my thing is why bash them with these "haven't play anybody or don't deserve to be top 5 ranking? It's not BC has played world beaters. From an outsider looking in, I really think you fear LC and what they bring. LC is always in your mouth from all the comments i have read. You will beat and crush LC no question about it.
FBfan4life Wrote:NOT once on any of my comment that I stated LC will beat BC... did I? You dominate LC for the 2 meetings/ season we get it, but my thing is why bash them with these "haven't play anybody or don't deserve to be top 5 ranking? It's not BC has played world beaters. From an outsider looking in, I really think you fear LC and what they bring. LC is always in your mouth from all the comments i have read. You will beat and crush LC no question about it.

Ummmm they are our biggest rival. I want to smash them every time we play them. So what?
I think I just seen on Twitter that Lexington Catholic’s quarterback signed with Duke. That is great for that young man
Patriot1 Wrote:I think I just seen on Twitter that Lexington Catholic’s quarterback signed with Duke. That is great for that young man
Not sure if he signed with Duke, I know he visited Duke this weekend and was offered... but things could have changed since Saturday.
FoSho Wrote:Ummmm they are our biggest rival. I want to smash them every time we play them. So what?
Your biggest rival? I thought that would have been the Ads. So BC would rather loose to the Ads and city bragging rights, than loose to LC? Standards are low bro. Just so you know, LC's biggest rival is that school that is .5 miles from them/ Lafayette. They play in the same district in all sports except football of course. So to LC, winning district and beating Lafayette in boys and girls basketball, baseball, boys and girls soccer is far more satisfying. Just saying :igiveup: Good luck though on that 0-4 Collins. LC will jave their hands full this up coming weekend and that thumping that you all are handing them comes in 4 weeks.
FBfan4life Wrote:Your biggest rival? I thought that would have been the Ads. So BC would rather loose to the Ads and city bragging rights, than loose to LC? Standards are low bro. Just so you know, LC's biggest rival is that school that is .5 miles from them/ Lafayette. They play in the same district in all sports except football of course. So to LC, winning district and beating Lafayette in boys and girls basketball, baseball, boys and girls soccer is far more satisfying. Just saying :igiveup: Good luck though on that 0-4 Collins. LC will jave their hands full this up coming weekend and that thumping that you all are handing them comes in 4 weeks.

There are probably more fans that consider Lex Cath over Danville as Boyle’s biggest rival than you would think, and I’m one of them there’s just so much more on the line with Lexington Catholic.
FBfan4life Wrote:Your biggest rival? I thought that would have been the Ads. So BC would rather loose to the Ads and city bragging rights, than loose to LC? Standards are low bro. Just so you know, LC's biggest rival is that school that is .5 miles from them/ Lafayette. They play in the same district in all sports except football of course. So to LC, winning district and beating Lafayette in boys and girls basketball, baseball, boys and girls soccer is far more satisfying. Just saying :igiveup: Good luck though on that 0-4 Collins. LC will jave their hands full this up coming weekend and that thumping that you all are handing them comes in 4 weeks.

All of the Danville and Boyle kids are friends. They hang out after games., it doesn't have the same hatred as the LexCath thing. And I can assure you LexCath doesn't focus their entire football season on beating Lafayette...it's beating Boyle.

You are an idiot if you believe anything else.

Same District in football >>> crosstown rival. Last year we had a joint parade and celebration downtown Danville to commemorate the titles. It's a rivalry without hatred.

FLC
FBfan4life Wrote:Maybe LC needs a bruising type back like John Riggins.. So clueless

The Diesel was one of my favorites behind Czonka.
FoSho Wrote:All of the Danville and Boyle kids are friends. They hang out after games., it doesn't have the same hatred as the LexCath thing. And I can assure you LexCath doesn't focus their entire football season on beating Lafayette...it's beating Boyle.

You are an idiot if you believe anything else.

Same District in football >>> crosstown rival. Last year we had a joint parade and celebration downtown Danville to commemorate the titles. It's a rivalry without hatred.

FLC
YEAH you are an idiot to think Boyle is LC biggest rivals. Again the dislike between LC and Lafayette goes BEYOND football dude. Like I mentioned but you refuse to except it. They belong in the same district IN ALL SPORTS and play each other TWICE in every type of games. SO in your simple minded self, accept it. BC is NOT LC biggest rivals. Not to mention these kids play and dislike each other throughout baseball, whether it be as kids at South Lex or Southeastern Cal Ripken, AAU basketball and AAU volleyball at KBA. We loose to you all in football but back to business to our rivalry for the rest of the season. Try again :igiveup: