Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle’s Toughest Opponent
This year, or ever? Ever, I'd have to say the youth league teams coached by Coaches Brown, Singleton, Floyd, myself, etc.. circa 2010 through 2014 or so...
Nothing like living in the past. Just hang in there because your glory days may return.
This season? NO team, cupcake city. Next season perhaps 1, maybe 2.
WhoYaWith Wrote:Nothing like living in the past. Just hang in there because your glory days may return.

He's talking youth football....he thinks besting Junction City qualifies him to be a Boyle Co slayer. 🙄

He's from Casey Co. Heck our JV team would beat their varsity. Lol
FBfan4life Wrote:This season? NO team, cupcake city. Next season perhaps 1, maybe 2.

I can't wait for the schedule to be released.
FoSho Wrote:I can't wait for the schedule to be released.

Thought BC has CAL, FT Highlands and Bowling Green on for next season?
FBfan4life Wrote:Thought BC has CAL, FT Highlands and Bowling Green on for next season?

Those are the rumors (CAL is definetly on the schedule) but I haven't seen the actual schedule and won't until after this season is complete.
FoSho Wrote:Those are the rumors (CAL is definetly on the schedule) but I haven't seen the actual schedule and won't until after this season is complete.
Aaahhhhhhh k though they were FoSho thing on their 2019 schedule.
FBfan4life Wrote:Aaahhhhhhh k though they were FoSho thing on their 2019 schedule.

I think they are, however, until I see the actual schedule.........I'm not going to commit 100%.

I've also heard Trinity. So we'll see.
FoSho Wrote:I think they are, however, until I see the actual schedule.........I'm not going to commit 100%.

I've also heard Trinity. So we'll see.

The thought of that surprised me at first, but it made a lot of sense the more I thought about it. Trinity is about to lose 2 district games and they always have trouble finding good in-state teams to play, so if Boyle County offered and they had an open Friday in common, I could see Trinity gladly agreeing.
CarzyRock Wrote:The thought of that surprised me at first, but it made a lot of sense the more I thought about it. Trinity is about to lose 2 district games and they always have trouble finding good in-state teams to play, so if Boyle County offered and they had an open Friday in common, I could see Trinity gladly agreeing.

Boyle has the same problem and next year will actually be a team that needs to be pushed (and we aren't going to get it around here)......win or lose. I'm not going to hold my breath but I've heard from some reliable sources that it was being discussed.

Who knows?!?!
FoSho Wrote:He's talking youth football....he thinks besting Junction City qualifies him to be a Boyle Co slayer. 🙄

He's from Casey Co. Heck our JV team would beat their varsity. Lol

It was actually Woodlawn, good sir. Add in Junction City and we're 4-1. Send them JV down here, I'll whoops 'em with my 5th and 6th graders.
#Triggered...
Corbin will be Boyle's toughest opponent.
FoSho Wrote:Would love to meet up and do some tailgating if we both make it. I got a lot of respect for Belfry Football.
I don't but I like tailgating. lol
smoke1015 Wrote:It was actually Woodlawn, good sir. Add in Junction City and we're 4-1. Send them JV down here, I'll whoops 'em with my 5th and 6th graders.

:oooo:
smoke1015 Wrote:#Triggered...

If by "triggered" you mean, "I know you're lying.because I was there", then YES I'm triggered.
FoSho Wrote:If by "triggered" you mean, "I know you're lying.because I was there", then YES I'm triggered.

Lol! If, sarcastic ribbing about games that happened when these kids were in pee-wee bothers you so much and the joke went that far overhead you got problems mang. But there was, NO LIE. I was there, I have the videos. No one with a registering IQ (or heartbeat) can equate it to anything, now. But the statement was never false. 3 meetings happened between the teams, and of course Boyle added a little outside talent over the years leading to high-school, while Casey lost key players who had to work, or simply because the culture wasn't keeping them. But in the 3 meetings, Woodlawn won 1 game of the 3. 1 of the games was a scrimmage, so we'll say it's 1 to 1. Regardless, the last meeting was 20+Casey, to 6 or 8 for Boyle. Then we little league coach's road off into that Western sunset. Yippy Kai-yay! Confusedinglepar
pjdoug Wrote:Corbin will be Boyle's toughest opponent.

Boyle's loss of lineman is a big deal, and maybe a bigger deal than even I think if they end up playing Corbin. I still doubt enough to overcome Boyle's speed. But if middle school is any indication, Corbin does have something for Boyle over the next several years, at 4A.
smoke1015 Wrote:Lol! If, sarcastic ribbing about games that happened when these kids were in pee-wee bothers you so much and the joke went that far overhead you got problems mang. But there was, NO LIE. I was there, I have the videos. No one with a registering IQ (or heartbeat) can equate it to anything, now. But the statement was never false. 3 meetings happened between the teams, and of course Boyle added a little outside talent over the years leading to high-school, while Casey lost key players who had to work, or simply because the culture wasn't keeping them. But in the 3 meetings, Woodlawn won 1 game of the 3. 1 of the games was a scrimmage, so we'll say it's 1 to 1. Regardless, the last meeting was 20+Casey, to 6 or 8 for Boyle. Then we little league coach's road off into that Western sunset. Yippy Kai-yay! Confusedinglepar

100% untrue and to keep posting about a lie for some kind of pathetic "glory" is so Casey Co.

Lol
FoSho Wrote:100% untrue and to keep posting about a lie for some kind of pathetic "glory" is so Casey Co.

Lol

Back then we were simply, :1:
I am glad the Boyle County Elementary School's football programs have served such an integral part in you meeting your life's ambition and greatest achievement. Without these high goals that each of us must set life would be meaningless. These achievements have truly set you up as a leader of men and allow you be set back and remember the glory years as you truly deserve. I would think with these massive achievements would soon be inducted into some hall of fame and possibly be even named as the grand marshal of the Apple Festival Parade. Again many kudos to you.
WhoYaWith Wrote:I am glad the Boyle County Elementary School's football programs have served such an integral part in you meeting your life's ambition and greatest achievement. Without these high goals that each of us must set life would be meaningless. These achievements have truly set you up as a leader of men and allow you be set back and remember the glory years as you truly deserve. I would think with these massive achievements would soon be inducted into some hall of fame and possibly be even named as the grand marshal of the Apple Festival Parade. Again many kudos to you.

Can I copy and save this so other's can address me as such in the future? Nice touch with the Apple Festival parade mention. LOL!
By all means. With your coaching prowess you can only possibly be one individual. Now get back to Alabama.
Just add smoke to your ignore list like I did and he’ll go away for good.
smoke1015 Wrote:Back then we were simply, :1:

You never beat Woodlawn when they weren't split. It never happened.