Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Boyle’s Toughest Opponent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So everyone knows Boyle will go undefeated the next 2 years. My question is, who on their regular season schedule will be their hardest game?
BoyleCo Wrote:So everyone knows Boyle will go undefeated the next 2 years. My question is, who on their regular season schedule will be their hardest game?
Nobody knows no such BS as that.
😂 come on is Rebels do. I haven’t talked any smack all year about my boys , just havin some fun🤪
BoyleCo Wrote:😂 come on is Rebels do. I haven’t talked any smack all year about my boys , just havin some fun🤪

My opinion you might get to talk some now
1.human nature
2.complacency
3.pressure
2018 - Ballard

2019 - CAL, Bowling Green, Highlands
BoyleCo Wrote:😂 come on is Rebels do. I haven’t talked any smack all year about my boys , just havin some fun🤪

55, is that you? lol
FoSho Wrote:2018 - Ballard

2019 - CAL, Bowling Green, Highlands

Maybe in the regular season Ballard. But not for the season 😜
Hound05 Wrote:Maybe in the regular season Ballard. But not for the season 😜

That's what the question was goober....regular season. 😜

They (Ballard) will have more talent than anyone we'll face this year but it remains to be seen how well they're coached and how good of a TEAM they are. I'll get back to you Saturday evening. 😎
FoSho Wrote:That's what the question was goober....regular season. 😜

They (Ballard) will have more talent than anyone we'll face this year but it remains to be seen how well they're coached and how good of a TEAM they are. I'll get back to you Saturday evening. 😎

I’m just messing with ya. I honestly know very little about them.

But I’d still FoSho say BC will win.

See what I did there. Hahaha. Sorry I’m about half lit and slap happy
Hound05 Wrote:I’m just messing with ya. I honestly know very little about them.

I've heard a lot about Ballard and they do have some impressive individual players, but they've had good players in the past and not performed to expectations. They will give Boyle a closer game than many have predicted in the other thread, but I'm confident that Boyle will win.

If Ballard does make full use of their talented kids, pulls together as a team, and wins, I will be very impressed and gladly eat some crow.
Ballard may very well be. Playoffs will not be Corbin from what I am hearing.
Hound05 Wrote:I’m just messing with ya. I honestly know very little about them.

So that's what's wrong with ye. Your brain is fried. lol
I love my Rebels and believe that they should win back to back championships the next two years but I’m Old enough and watched enough football to know that any team can lose on any given night the football tends to bounce funny ways sometimes.
Ballard
Food poisoning
Bus breakdowns
Plague
The X-Men

That seems to be about it.
Themselves
Come on BGR posters everybody in eastern,Kentucky knows it will be Belfry at Belfry and if they get lucky to get passed Belfry then Corbin is waiting for some unfinished business
Forgot my icon Confusedmoke:
This was a regular season question. 🙄

But since you went there...........if you combined Corbin and Belfry we'd put a running clock on 'em. 😜
FoSho Wrote:This was a regular season question. 🙄

But since you went there...........if you combined Corbin and Belfry we'd put a running clock on 'em. 😜

Now NoSho you are trying to get some smack talk

Sheww it’s one thing to pull kids from 3 counties, but I don’t think we have enough pull to reach kids in WV

Better be more worried about road games in the playoffs than regular season C-you in Corbin FoSho :biglmao: or Belfry unfinished business :HitWall:
Patriot1 Wrote:Now NoSho you are trying to get some smack talk

Naaahhh, I'm just trying to see, outside of a full mountain invasion from the Taliban, if Belfry and Corbin fans can be on the same team.

😬
FoSho Wrote:Naaahhh, I'm just trying to see, outside of a full mountain invasion from the Taliban, if Belfry and Corbin fans can be on the same team.

😬

No way and kidding about the no sho thing just a little polk
Patriot1 Wrote:No way and kidding about the no sho thing just a little polk

It was actually kinda funny.
FoSho Wrote:This was a regular season question. ��

But since you went there...........if you combined Corbin and Belfry we'd put a running clock on 'em. ��

and there is my friend coming in hot with that comment. Love ya and the fam but wish I had the set you do! Makes for interesting reading on tis side of things.
Since you are talking regular season, I think the toughest game will be at Lexington Catholic. Playing at their place and them smarting from two blow outs last year should have them pointing to Boyle on their schedule even more than usual. Do I think they will beat the Rebels. No! Just my opinion to answer your question.

There may be some truth to your statement! Lol! Boyle could very well run the table and win it all. No doubt you guys are the favorite, as you should be. Very talented Boyle County Football team. Good Luck to you guys and hope that all the young men stay healthy.
#55PirateFan Wrote:There may be some truth to your statement! Lol! Boyle could very well run the table and win it all. No doubt you guys are the favorite, as you should be. Very talented Boyle County Football team. Good Luck to you guys and hope that all the young men stay healthy.

Would love to meet up and do some tailgating if we both make it. I got a lot of respect for Belfry Football.
FoSho Wrote:Would love to meet up and do some tailgating if we both make it. I got a lot of respect for Belfry Football.

It's a deal my friend, if we make it that far. Boyle will be there. I'd be shocked beyond belief if their not. My Pirates however have some work to do. But we got a good team and some outstanding young men. With a little sweat, hard work, and dedication they can get there. Be an honor to meet up with some of you guys from Boyle and watch the game and talk some football. Most of you Boyle fans, we all have our loud mouths LOL, seem like really good people who love football and your team and I for one would welcome you to Pond Creek. Good Luck my friend and enjoy the ride. You guys have one of the best football teams in the state, not just in 3A.
Pages: 1 2