•  Previous
  • 12(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 2018
Will UPIKE be using the new locker room also or is it just for Pikeville High School?

Hopefully just for the kids at PISD.
I think someone told me U Pike was going to use the old dressing room but don’t hold me to that. Ready for a Friday night trip to Lawrence County for a scrimmage but next Friday night is the real game can’t wait to make that trip and as always GO PANTHERS!!!
PHSFAN Wrote:Will UPIKE be using the new locker room also or is it just for Pikeville High School?

Hopefully just for the kids at PISD.

UPike will use our current locker room once we move in to the new one is what I’ve been told.
Good scrimmage tonight even tho we had a couple of players sit out. Then one got knick up right at the first of the game and they keep him out the rest of the game. We scored 2 on the first 10 plays and they didn’t score. I think on the second 10 we scored once and they scored once. Lawrence County is pretty big even the quarterback and one of the running backs. When they started playing quarters with the clock we scored twice and I think they scored but I am not sure. I know they scored once in the quarters can’t remember if was the first or second. Was a physical scrimmage on both sides of the ball. Pikeville ran the ball real well and the passing game was great. Good warm up for next week can’t hardly wait and as always GO PANTHERS!!!
I'm not sure what to expect this season from lc. With that said ,I hope Pikeville has a great year and stays injury free!
Patriot1 Wrote:Good scrimmage tonight even tho we had a couple of players sit out. Then one got knick up right at the first of the game and they keep him out the rest of the game. We scored 2 on the first 10 plays and they didn’t score. I think on the second 10 we scored once and they scored once. Lawrence County is pretty big even the quarterback and one of the running backs. When they started playing quarters with the clock we scored twice and I think they scored but I am not sure. I know they scored once in the quarters can’t remember if was the first or second. Was a physical scrimmage on both sides of the ball. Pikeville ran the ball real well and the passing game was great. Good warm up for next week can’t hardly wait and as always GO PANTHERS!!!

Appreciate the update on the scrimmage, Patriot. Looking forward to next week as well.:Thumbs:
Scored 3 times in the 10-10 format and LC scores once. Then in quarters, scored twice and LC scores once. JV tied up in both their appearances. Good, hard hitting scrimmage for a final tuneup before regular season starts. Both sides got some good film and reps to work with their boys on.
I think Paintsville “stole” your potential 10th game against Walton Verona. WV probably wanted an easier game than Pikeville 😉
2000PHS Wrote:I think Paintsville “stole” your potential 10th game against Walton Verona. WV probably wanted an easier game than Pikeville ��

I think all WV did was trade an L for an L.
But they did get an easier game though.:biggrin:
Very sad to read in the Lexington Herald that there will be no Class A football season this year. Josh Moore wrote a column and had repeatability odds for all classes. He put Beechwood's odds of repeating at 100% and basically said there were no serious challengers. Hope this ends up on the bulletin board in Pikeville's new locker room and good luck to all Class A teams when football comes back in 2019.:flame:
jetpilot Wrote:Very sad to read in the Lexington Herald that there will be no Class A football season this year. Josh Moore wrote a column and had repeatability odds for all classes. He put Beechwood's odds of repeating at 100% and basically said there were no serious challengers. Hope this ends up on the bulletin board in Pikeville's new locker room and good luck to all Class A teams when football comes back in 2019.:flame:
I think Josh needs to get out of the office more or actually look at what teams have returning. There’s real serious challengers to Beechwood out of the east. They DID pick up a very nice QB, and have a strong program and tradition, but I found it funny that was his only 100% prediction. No need to put it on the bulletin board just yet. One game at a time. Only thing our boys need to focus on is this weeks game. #BeatHolyCross
jetpilot Wrote:Very sad to read in the Lexington Herald that there will be no Class A football season this year. Josh Moore wrote a column and had repeatability odds for all classes. He put Beechwood's odds of repeating at 100% and basically said there were no serious challengers. Hope this ends up on the bulletin board in Pikeville's new locker room and good luck to all Class A teams when football comes back in 2019.:flame:

I am 100 percent sure who ever wins the east is who I am for. Beechwood is a tall order for any team but no one knows what the season holds. But like Forever said we play them one game at a time and yes Jet it does make good bulletin board for all the teams in the east and as always GO PANTHERS!!!
PHSForever Wrote:I think Josh needs to get out of the office more or actually look at what teams have returning. There’s real serious challengers to Beechwood out of the east. They DID pick up a very nice QB, and have a strong program and tradition, but I found it funny that was his only 100% prediction. No need to put it on the bulletin board just yet. One game at a time. Only thing our boys need to focus on is this weeks game. #BeatHolyCross

I'm with you but he put in his article Pikeville only lost 2 seniors. Still no chance. Josh is from E Ky but he doesn't have experience in beating Beechwood like all the Pikeville faithful have lol...:redboxer::flame:
Plus I'm a little different. It's fine to have Kroger Field championship trophy on your mind and still be focused every week. Put it on the bulletin board now and work harder to prove him wrong, one week at a time.
As the playoffs get closer, ol Josh may be wanting to walk that report back a line or two.:yikes:
PHSForever Wrote:Scored 3 times in the 10-10 format and LC scores once. Then in quarters, scored twice and LC scores once. JV tied up in both their appearances. Good, hard hitting scrimmage for a final tuneup before regular season starts. Both sides got some good film and reps to work with their boys on.

Thanks PHS, appreciate that buddy.
Love PHS football and there is no better school system in the country but you can bet your last dollar they will be very last school to post their schedule and roster with the khsaa website lol...Confusednicker:
jetpilot Wrote:Love PHS football and there is no better school system in the country but you can bet your last dollar they will be very last school to post their schedule and roster with the khsaa website lol...Confusednicker:

Isn’t that the truth!!
jetpilot Wrote:love phs football and there is no better school system in the country but you can bet your last dollar they will be very last school to post their schedule and roster with the khsaa website lol...Confusednicker:
its a conspiracy!!! 😂
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:its a conspiracy!!! ��

Not at all just lagging!
jetpilot Wrote:Love PHS football and there is no better school system in the country but you can bet your last dollar they will be very last school to post their schedule and roster with the khsaa website lol...Confusednicker:
Roster is up on KHSAA. Games still aren't completely updated, but the schedule is available in a multitude of places. Heck, I can even share with anyone who wants one. Just let me know.
PHSForever Wrote:Roster is up on KHSAA. Games still aren't completely updated, but the schedule is available in a multitude of places. Heck, I can even share with anyone who wants one. Just let me know.
I need to look through the roster and see which players I want on my team.
pjdoug Wrote:I need to look through the roster and see which players I want on my team.

You are acting like a red hound now been around them to long
Patriot1 Wrote:You are acting like a red hound now been around them to long

I try to avoid them all I can. lol
Patriot1 Wrote:You are acting like a red hound now been around them to long
Breaking news!! PJDoug's identity revealed in a shocking picture found on the Internet! Confirms your suspicions he's been hanging around them too much, Patriot! Lol
  •  Previous
  • 12(current)