Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tax Reminder
Don't forget to pay your taxes.......... 21 million illegal aliens are depending on you!!!!!
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Ug.Tax time. Mine are all paid up as bad as I hate to admit it.
LMAO FRITZ!!! I had to pay in $500 this year..can you believe that shit?
TidesHoss32 Wrote:LMAO FRITZ!!! I had to pay in $500 this year..can you believe that shit?

Are you kidding me?? Should have had me do them, I would have gotten you a BIG REFUND
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
I had to pay about 700+ this year but I am self employed so that's not bad I guess.
I dont have to pay taxes thank god
No taxes for me either. Big Grin

BFritz Wrote:Don't forget to pay your taxes.......... 21 million illegal aliens are depending on you!!!!!
Good thing we are not getting started on this :mad:
I've already filed mine, I did it as soon as I got my W2's in so i could get my financial aid papers done. I didn't have to pay in, I think I got like $400 or so back.
Beef Wrote:Good thing we are not getting started on this :mad:

Haha, there is just too much to say about it.

I hear that the IRS has started a program similar to Feed the Children, something like for 100 dollars a day you can feed a Mexican?!?

I worked 2 weeks in the state of Ky last year and had to pay the state $700 isnt that a bunch of crap ?
My dad switched to a job in Virginia for which he got money back but had to pay a bunch back in Kentucky, around $600+ like you did The Fan. Weird how that works out.