Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tax Reminder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Don't forget to pay your taxes.......... 21 million illegal aliens are depending on you!!!!!
Ug.Tax time. Mine are all paid up as bad as I hate to admit it.
LMAO FRITZ!!! I had to pay in $500 this year..can you believe that shit?
TidesHoss32 Wrote:LMAO FRITZ!!! I had to pay in $500 this year..can you believe that shit?

Are you kidding me?? Should have had me do them, I would have gotten you a BIG REFUND
I had to pay about 700+ this year but I am self employed so that's not bad I guess.
I dont have to pay taxes thank god
No taxes for me either. Big Grin
BFritz Wrote:Don't forget to pay your taxes.......... 21 million illegal aliens are depending on you!!!!!
Good thing we are not getting started on this :mad:
I've already filed mine, I did it as soon as I got my W2's in so i could get my financial aid papers done. I didn't have to pay in, I think I got like $400 or so back.
Beef Wrote:Good thing we are not getting started on this :mad:

Haha, there is just too much to say about it.

I hear that the IRS has started a program similar to Feed the Children, something like for 100 dollars a day you can feed a Mexican?!?
I worked 2 weeks in the state of Ky last year and had to pay the state $700 isnt that a bunch of crap ?
My dad switched to a job in Virginia for which he got money back but had to pay a bunch back in Kentucky, around $600+ like you did The Fan. Weird how that works out.