Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coaching Changes
Dan Mulllen to Florida
Matt Luke to Ole Miss
Chip Kelly to UCLA
Beau Baldwin to Oregon State

Mississippi State, Arkansas, Texas A&M, Tennessee are all open in the SEC.

Word is that FSU higher powers have the feeling that Jimbo is taking the Texas A&M job.

David Cutcliff has told Tennessee officials, thanks but no thanks, plans to finish his career at Duke.
Should be a fun thread to keep up with
Mississippi State should get Kevin Sumlin, Arkansas should go after Malzahn, and if that doesn’t work then target Mike Leach. Texas A&M I think will get Jimbo. Tennessee is in trouble.. maybe a Tee Martin or somebody that can generate excitement.
I think Scott Frost goes to Nebraska
MountainBall44 Wrote:I think Scott Frost goes to Nebraska

After the comment he made, I would be really really surprised if he isn't the next head coach at Nebraska...
I also think Mike Gundy would be a good fit for Tennessee!
Looks like Mike Gundy is staying at Oklahoma State. Brett McMurphy reported he turned down 6 years/$42million from Tennessee
Tennessee seems desperate to get the first coach that will come.
Miss st. Hired Penn States assistant. Never heard of him. I expect Miss. ST. to go back to Kentucky level football
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Miss st. Hired Penn States assistant. Never heard of him. I expect Miss. ST. to go back to Kentucky level football

Joe Moorhead, good Offensive Coordinator.
UT is still on the clock.
A Florida State announcement is coming today if Fisher will take the Texas A&M job and not coach FSU in their bowl game.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Looks like Willie Taggart is heading to Florida State.