Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Coaching Changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dan Mulllen to Florida
Matt Luke to Ole Miss
Chip Kelly to UCLA
Beau Baldwin to Oregon State

Mississippi State, Arkansas, Texas A&M, Tennessee are all open in the SEC.

Word is that FSU higher powers have the feeling that Jimbo is taking the Texas A&M job.

David Cutcliff has told Tennessee officials, thanks but no thanks, plans to finish his career at Duke.
Should be a fun thread to keep up with
Mississippi State should get Kevin Sumlin, Arkansas should go after Malzahn, and if that doesn’t work then target Mike Leach. Texas A&M I think will get Jimbo. Tennessee is in trouble.. maybe a Tee Martin or somebody that can generate excitement.
I think Scott Frost goes to Nebraska
MountainBall44 Wrote:I think Scott Frost goes to Nebraska

After the comment he made, I would be really really surprised if he isn't the next head coach at Nebraska...
I also think Mike Gundy would be a good fit for Tennessee!
Looks like Mike Gundy is staying at Oklahoma State. Brett McMurphy reported he turned down 6 years/$42million from Tennessee
Tennessee seems desperate to get the first coach that will come.
Miss st. Hired Penn States assistant. Never heard of him. I expect Miss. ST. to go back to Kentucky level football
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Miss st. Hired Penn States assistant. Never heard of him. I expect Miss. ST. to go back to Kentucky level football

Joe Moorhead, good Offensive Coordinator.
UT is still on the clock.
A Florida State announcement is coming today if Fisher will take the Texas A&M job and not coach FSU in their bowl game.
Looks like Willie Taggart is heading to Florida State.