Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Allen Central
40.00%
Pikeville
60.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allen Central (23-7) vs. Pikeville (17-11): 15th Region Semi-Finals
jammin' jamey Wrote:Pikeville probably won't have a problem controlling the glass. I think Adams had like 18 boards in their first matchup with AC
The rebounding went 40-22 Pikeville in the first game if I remeber correctly.

I watched some film today on Phelps-AC and Phelp's zone defense was really really terrible on the outside. AC had wide WIDE open threes all night. Pikeville will not allow AC to shoot at will. I'll still take Pikeville in a close low scoring game.
This game should be another exciting one to say the least. It could easily go either way, however, I believe the Adams kid from Pikeville will be the difference in this game. Pikeville by 7+
Game is tonight..oh yea!!!
This should be a good ole goodin!
got to go with AC they did not miss when they played Phelps.
this is should be a very good game, i think harmon has a good game and Pikeville wins by 5
when will this b played
Dorton#22 Wrote:when will this b played

Right after the Shelby Valley and Belfry game,around 8 tonight
MVP2 Wrote:this is should be a very good game, i think harmon has a good game and Pikeville wins by 5
Harmon is definitely a key in this game...
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:I dont have a clue as to how to predict this one. Both teams are pretty evenly matched. If Allen Central comes out shooting like they did the first game, I dont see anyone beating them. If they dont, and shoot like they have pretty much all season, it can be anyones game. I will predict this one the same as I have every other game in the tourney. The team that is shooting and playing the best from 8 to 9 tomorrow night will be in the semis waiting on Saturdays final game. Good luck to both teams and I hope the game can go injury free like the last one.

What do you mean by shooting like they have all season? They have shot lights out in previous games this season rather than the other night. If they play some sound Defense tonight and shut everyone down then AC can win it. Like the old saying goes, Offense wins games, but Defense wins Championships.
15thRegionX Wrote:If both teams bring their A game AC will win this one. AC plays with a ton of heart and everyone for them gives 110%, and I love watching them play.

AC - 61
Pikeville - 56
So Pikeville dosen't play w/ heart and the fan's don't go all out? If both team's bring their A game, Pikeville walk's away easily and goes to the finals
-STATS- Wrote:What do you mean by shooting like they have all season? They have shot lights out in previous games this season rather than the other night. If they play some sound Defense tonight and shut everyone down then AC can win it. Like the old saying goes, Offense wins games, but Defense wins Championships.

They may have shot it well all season, but not like they did against Phelps. And usually if a team shuts everyone on the other team down and hits shots, they will win. Yes, Allen Central can win tonight. Yes, you was right about the other statement about offense winning games and defense winning championships. Look at total points for the season. Allen Central has given up 1751 whereas Pikeville has only given up 1563.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
Pikeville, they are a great group of kids.