Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LCC Clearing Gym Between Games at 14th Reg.?
Think its bad now. When does JBS host the region tournament. Small gym and absolutely no parking.
JBS will never be able to host a regional tournament unless they build a new gymnasium. The gym they use in no way complies with the guidlines KHSAA sets to host a regional tournament.
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:I wouldn't know anything about the hospitality room since us common people can't go in it.
Smile
After watching the 15th region tourney at the Expo Center, you realize how exagerated the capacity are that are listed for these local gyms. No way does Knott Co gym hold more than 3500 and the rest of the gyms hold no more than 2000. That expo center was packed Friday and Saturday and there isnt a gym in Eatsern Ky that could have held the crowd they had and it was only announced to be 4800 people.
[. No way does Knott Co gym hold more than 3500 and the rest of the gyms hold no more than 2000.

You need to get your facts straight pal.... the MCAC does seat 5000 .... actually had over 6000 ine thr 1978 semi finals of the 14th region tournament....attendance does not usually count the freebies! I probaly know more about KCC athletics than anyone so I can say YES MCAC seats 5000!
The A.D at LCC will handle the situation. LCC's gym actually seats 3300 with standing room upstairs in both endzones. Hazard has terrible parking.
Sorry to pea in your cheerios killerb, but the just by going by the numbers there is no way MCAC holds 5000. I know the game you aretalking about that had the huge crowd. With a name like killerb you gotta be the one and only Drum Tberry, am I right?