Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McCreary Central @ Jackson Co.
I like McCreary Central in this one 48-24. Jackson Co. has some talent but not enough unless McCreary Central's boys stays on the beach they will seal the 4th spot for the playoffs.
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:Most Raider Fans don't care if they practice or not. This has become the norm for Fall Break over past several years. One year half the starters were on the Beach when McCreary played and not a word.:truestory:

Jackson county hc Clay Dalton Better have Our boys Ready for This playoff Type showdown
Rip/Spin Wrote:I like McCreary Central in this one 48-24. Jackson Co. has some talent but not enough unless McCreary Central's boys stays on the beach they will seal the 4th spot for the playoffs.

That is the Million Dollar Question, will Players come back from vacation to play. Got to wonder what is going through their minds. Hope they all show up and represent their School and County. Well shall see. Good Luck I can't go, Still at the Beach. lol:hilarious::hilarious:
Both teams trying to get a win. Good luck to both and have fun young men on playing the sport of football
McCreary wins 38 to 14
Rip/Spin Wrote:I like McCreary Central in this one 48-24. Jackson Co. has some talent but not enough unless McCreary Central's boys stays on the beach they will seal the 4th spot for the playoffs.

They are all back from Vacation, rested and I hope ready to play. I think they play well and score 52 and Hold Jackson Co. under 20. TongueirateShoTongueirateSho
Cellking Wrote:They are all back from Vacation, rested and I hope ready to play. I think they play well and score 52 and Hold Jackson Co. under 20. TongueirateShoTongueirateSho

I'll be there to watch this one first hand. I'll take the Raiders 56- 12 Running clock before Jackson Co. scores.
Unbeaten55 Wrote:McCreary 54
Jackson 14

McCreary has more confidence in this game that they can win no way Jackson will be able to stop the offense from moving all over them. McCreary has played good parts of the game with Casey and bell for the most part they completely gave up in the fourth with both. But this is where I think they start getting things together confidence back

:thatsfunn:Thumbs::lmao:
Cellking Wrote:They are all back from Vacation, rested and I hope ready to play. I think they play well and score 52 and Hold Jackson Co. under 20. TongueirateShoTongueirateSho

:biglmao: Couldn't even Score 12
"We're talking about practice. Practice." Allen Iverson
LMBO! Sometimes you have to be the bigger man...BUT, SOMETIMES, a fan asks for an I told you so, or a reminder, you were wrong buddy. lmbo. McCreary ship has sank, maybe a life lesson learned for some of those kids. If they didn't practice, well...what will that give you in life, not showing up?
Life lessons can be hard.