Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: McCreary Central @ Jackson Co.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who Wins and Why ???? What do you think.
Raiders by 14. McCreary skill players are better.
McCreary 54
Jackson 14

McCreary has more confidence in this game that they can win no way Jackson will be able to stop the offense from moving all over them. McCreary has played good parts of the game with Casey and bell for the most part they completely gave up in the fourth with both. But this is where I think they start getting things together confidence back
McCreary will score over 60 in this game.

McCreary 63
Jackson 28
Big game on who will make the playoff. :pondering:

McCreary County 42
Jackson County 13
Jackson Co. has lost 6 straight. 4 of those 6 teams MC would beat bad. Other than against Berea 16 pts. is the most scored this year. If our Defense gives up 16 points to them we need to look for a new DC. We will beat Jackson and make play0ffs.
Huge game for Raiders. I think they step up and win 56-6.
62-20 McCreary Central, They will take out some frustrations on Jackson County.
McCreary clearly will win
McCreary County in a rout. 42-7
Jackson is big up front and 44 is a massive back. McCresry is also big and has more speed
The Raiders probably take out some frustration in this one. McCreary Central wins 48-14.
Raiders 42-20
McCreary 41-6
this is a Battle for the Last playoff spot and 4th Place .I would think Dalton needs to at Least compete with an Average mcreary Team . don't see it happening Tho . mccreary with running Clock which Would make Running clocks for Every district Opponent Jackson has Faced
Unbeaten55 Wrote:McCreary 54
Jackson 14

McCreary has more confidence in this game that they can win no way Jackson will be able to stop the offense from moving all over them. McCreary has played good parts of the game with Casey and bell for the most part they completely gave up in the fourth with both. But this is where I think they start getting things together confidence back

not to Hard for Mccreary to get confidence back against Us .we r horribly Coached
McCreary wins big, Troxell will need oxygen after all the running he will do on Friday night. Best of luck to both squads.
With McCreary on fall break and practice being optional ,it could be closer than most think. McCreary still wins big in my opinion. But, practice is optional?
geauxtigers75 Wrote:McCreary wins big, Troxell will need oxygen after all the running he will do on Friday night. Best of luck to both squads.

He Seems to RUn very Good against bad Teams so he Should have a Big night against Us
jchs football parent Wrote:He Seems to RUn very Good against bad Teams so he Should have a Big night against Us

He's just a good all-around running back regardless of who he is facing, he is strong and runs hard. Your defensive line will have to have some penetration for this one to stay close.
jchs football parent Wrote:He Seems to RUn very Good against bad Teams so he Should have a Big night against Us

He has had good yards against almost everyone he has played. You like to down play how bad or "average" other teams are ,but your team could be quite possibly one of the worst in the state. troxell will have a big night so will the raider offense.
Unbeaten55 Wrote:He has had good yards against almost everyone he has played. You like to down play how bad or "average" other teams are ,but your team could be quite possibly one of the worst in the state. troxell will have a big night so will the raider offense.

the point I am Making is we Cant even compete with Avg teams . fact is Mccreary is 2 -5 we 1 -6 (the win came Against Berea the worst Team in state) playing For last Place playoff Spot and Mccreary will Kill us . of course Mccreary will Have a big night they Usually do against bad Teams which we Are . we Played our 1st five games against Avg. 1 a schools that is Like having an Indpendent schedule and Lost of all of Them we Need change
TheRock Wrote:With McCreary on fall break and practice being optional ,it could be closer than most think. McCreary still wins big in my opinion. But, practice is optional?

Most of McCreary Key players took the week off. I doubt no another team in the State does this. We are terrible on Defense surely this week could have been put to good use working on tackling and wrapping up. Still we beat Jackson Co. and if this bunch will work on defense the next 3 weeks they will beat a #1 from the other District.Confusedhh:
TheRock Wrote:With McCreary on fall break and practice being optional ,it could be closer than most think. McCreary still wins big in my opinion. But, practice is optional?

Practice is actually optional?
Where activity buses available to transport kids to practice? McCreary County is a long way from end to end.
pjdoug Wrote:round 1 and head to the house to listen to the radio .

That's taking a hard stand. I also think they can play with Breathitt or Powell if they make the play-off. Beat Jackson and then we can have this discussion.:HitWall:

Practice is optional? WOW, Raider fans should be up in arms about this. Never heard of optional practices.
walterwhite Wrote:Practice is optional? WOW, Raider fans should be up in arms about this. Never heard of optional practices.

Most Raider Fans don't care if they practice or not. This has become the norm for Fall Break over past several years. One year half the starters were on the Beach when McCreary played and not a word.:truestory:
McCreary 49 - Jackson18
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:Most Raider Fans don't care if they practice or not. This has become the norm for Fall Break over past several years. One year half the starters were on the Beach when McCreary played and not a word.:truestory:

It's frustrating when they could finish with posssibly the first playoff win as well
Pages: 1 2