Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry County Central @ Letcher County Central 09/22/17
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:All day, every day.

Whitley puts running clock on PCC- I pick your avatar for one week

Whitley doesn't put running clock on PCC- You pick my avatar for one week

Only question is will Whitley throw for 500 or run for 500 Confusednicker:

TongueirateSho

I have a feeling Whitley will be up 35 on the 1 yard line with 4 downs and take a knee on all of them :1:

I hope you enjoy your Hillary Clinton avatar after this one Confusednicker:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Confusednicker:

I think his name was war machine or warrior machine or something. Ill have to look. My guess is it was a kid that played on those teams. He only done that for about 3 years and disappeared

He's still here. Just has another name Wink
No way Letcher loses this one
Pretty sure they won handily last year too and that much isn't changing in one year .
Letcher stopped Knox running game, they will stop Perry too
Gummie Bear Wrote:No way Letcher loses this one
Pretty sure they won handily last year too and that much isn't changing in one year .
Letcher stopped Knox running game, they will stop Perry too

You could be right .
For some reason I think PCC has this one!
zaga_fan Wrote:I hope you enjoy your Hillary Clinton avatar after this one Confusednicker:

Give me that one where she's painted like one of your French girls Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:You could be right .

Quit spilling trade secrets
Letcher County Central is hungry for their 1st win, and I'm gonna predict this will be the week they'll get it.

Letcher County Central - 36

Perry County Central - 28
Perry by 6
Perry playes a district team finally after wins over Breathitt Knott McCreary and Clay Counties. This will be there first actual test on the road I know Letcher 0-5 but they always play Perry hard. If Perry wins this game it will do two things. 1. No loseing season 2. Playoffs for the first time in a while. The schedule was in the favor the first 4 games and they done what they needed to do. They are improved, I dont see no one on there schedule putting a running clock on them. Letcher has always been a tough place for Perry to play and win at. Have they ever won at Letcher?
hoghead Wrote:Perry playes a district team finally after wins over Breathitt Knott McCreary and Clay Counties. This will be there first actual test on the road I know Letcher 0-5 but they always play Perry hard. If Perry wins this game it will do two things. 1. No loseing season 2. Playoffs for the first time in a while. The schedule was in the favor the first 4 games and they done what they needed to do. They are improved, I dont see no one on there schedule putting a running clock on them. Letcher has always been a tough place for Perry to play and win at. Have they ever won at Letcher?

2011 won 13-7, close calls in 2009 & 2013.
Hard to win a close game at Letcher.