Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry County Central @ Letcher County Central 09/22/17
Thoughts and Predictions :popcorn:

Perry County Central 4-0
Letcher County 0-5
Perry 35
LC 14
We played em last night and was winning 35 to 7 at the half, and let em back in the game they got a good qb and a good wr, with that said keep pushing at halftime cause there good at intensity but perry pulls it out
Give coach Larkey win #301 :popcorn:

Perry County Central 42
Letcher County Central 21
Coach, we miss you!!!! Perry gets the win by 6. LCC fans , do you feel the administration is getting their moneys worth after selling your football program to Childers Oil?
Perry will have two close games next with Letcher and pike central.
After that they will have a running clock put on them.
Hopefully they win these next two and wymt moved them up to about 5th in the mountain top 10 Confusednicker:
Was perry off this weekend
5-0 Baby!
Perry County Central wins by the score of 49-7
It's all Perry Co. in this one
42-21 Perry Central
Dores by 28
Letcher pulls it out
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Perry will have two close games next with Letcher and pike central.
After that they will have a running clock put on them.
Hopefully they win these next two and wymt moved them up to about 5th in the mountain top 10 Confusednicker:

One game at a time gut...We're not worried about Whitley yet so you can save your trash talk for then.
Perry is a very good football team. I don't see any team on their schedule putting a running clock on them!
Perry has played no one! Perry doesn't have the athletes to cover Letcher receivers , like last season ! Perry run game has gotten alot better but not enough to win ! Letcher 42 Perry 26
Hawks32 Wrote:Perry 35
LC 14
We played em last night and was winning 35 to 7 at the half, and let em back in the game they got a good qb and a good wr, with that said keep pushing at halftime cause there good at intensity but perry pulls it out
Stop patting yourself on the back Hawks 32 ! Anyone who watched this game knows if 5 more minutes was on the clock you would have LOST ! Letcher had some bad breaks and come out flat ! Pike Central damn lucky!
Hawks32 Wrote:Perry 35
LC 14
Stop patting yourself on the back Hawks 32 ! Anyone who watched this game knows if 5 more minutes was on the clock you would have LOST ! Letcher had some bad breaks and come out flat ! Pike Central damn lucky!
I think PCC has this one and comes away winning by several TD's! #301 should hold true!!
geauxtigers75 Wrote:One game at a time gut...We're not worried about Whitley yet so you can save your trash talk for then.

Where's the guy that use to start the preseason "perry is going 10-0" threads.
I miss that guy Confusednicker:
He would still be talking right now. Must've transferred Confusednicker:
I think Perry will make just enough plays on Defense to win and the running game will be too much for Letcher Central. Perry by 2 TD's!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Where's the guy that use to start the preseason "perry is going 10-0" threads.
I miss that guy Confusednicker:
He would still be talking right now. Must've transferred Confusednicker:

Thank god he isn't here again, left me and zaga with a lot of trash to pick up in the past.
It's been a while, Gut.
How bout an avatar bet?
Whitley wins by running clock and you pick my avatar for a week.
Perry avoids the running clock and I pick your avatar.
Letcher gets it first win this week 28-14
touchdownkentucky Wrote:Stop patting yourself on the back Hawks 32 ! Anyone who watched this game knows if 5 more minutes was on the clock you would have LOST ! Letcher had some bad breaks and come out flat ! Pike Central damn lucky!
Guess that's y they play the game don't they? Bad breaks or no breaks a win is a win. One team plays better than another on some nights and some don't.past is past.
Letcher County 28-14
Perry central
34 to 20
My Commodores get the win 35-18. And zaga there will be no running clock when Whitley comes to town. We are a lot better team than last year and we scored first and played horrible afterwards.
zaga_fan Wrote:It's been a while, Gut.
How bout an avatar bet?
Whitley wins by running clock and you pick my avatar for a week.
Perry avoids the running clock and I pick your avatar.

All day, every day.

Whitley puts running clock on PCC- I pick your avatar for one week

Whitley doesn't put running clock on PCC- You pick my avatar for one week

Only question is will Whitley throw for 500 or run for 500 Confusednicker:

TongueirateSho

I have a feeling Whitley will be up 35 on the 1 yard line with 4 downs and take a knee on all of them :1:
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Thank god he isn't here again, left me and zaga with a lot of trash to pick up in the past.

Confusednicker:

I think his name was war machine or warrior machine or something. Ill have to look. My guess is it was a kid that played on those teams. He only done that for about 3 years and disappeared
Letcher 34 Perry 30