Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashland @ Johnson Central 10-21-16
THOMCAT Wrote:I'm the one that started this thread and I am NOT an Ashland fan.

Good grief THOM that's Twice! Lol. That name is too close especially for this week out of the year!! lol
I am an Ashland fan and I think that we will have to play a perfect game to even be close to come out of Paintsville with a win. I know it's an uphill battle, but I hope it will at least be worth the drive down 23.
poor poor putty tats
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:Good grief THOM that's Twice! Lol. That name is too close especially for this week out of the year!! lol

I think I need a name change.

:pondering:
THOMCAT Wrote:I think I need a name change.

:pondering:

Maybe! lol. Although not sure Ashland warrants a name change!!!
Where would Ashland be without the paintsville kid at Qb?
[quote=Nygfan106wins]Where would Ashland be without the paintsville kid at Qb?[

Probably scoreless tomorrow night.
I've alway been curious about why he didn't go to Johnson central or stay at Paintsville anyway. He had to have know that both teams were going to be state contenders. He still lives a mile from the schools.
Yustacould Wrote:I've alway been curious about why he didn't go to Johnson central or stay at Paintsville anyway. He had to have know that both teams were going to be state contenders. He still lives a mile from the schools.

Is that true? Driving from Paintsville to Ashland and back everyday seems a little out of the way.
His grandfather took the head coaching job for baseball at Ashland.
His dad also got a teaching job there. But yes, they drive every day.
Probably because he wouldn't be handed the starting job at Johnson Central or Paintsville like he was at Ashland.
Game day go eagles
Redneck Wrote:His grandfather took the head coaching job for baseball at Ashland.

It wasn't his dad ?
Gonna be in the 50's at game time.... it did rain hard all night and we had some rain this morning here in Johnsonville.

Should be great weather for tonight.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Poor poor putty tats
I hope it will be a good game for both teams. Just hope no one gets injured. Ratliff's grandfather got the head baseball coaching job, the dad got a teaching job bringing the qb along with his younger brother, sister and cousin to Ashland.
As long as they get what they want they will stay
I was just questioning why. I was told that the dad was offered a teaching position at Johnson Central over the summer. Everyone knew that JC was going to be a contender, why wouldn't he take that job? Was it the baseball opportunity? Starting qb position? Just curious.
Yustacould Wrote:I was just questioning why. I was told that the dad was offered a teaching position at Johnson Central over the summer. Everyone knew that JC was going to be a contender, why wouldn't he take that job? Was it the baseball opportunity? Starting qb position? Just curious.

I'm sure it was the opportunity for both sports at Ashland on top of his papaw nring the head bas ball coach. He is a very good baseball player, but he is a SS. JC is loaded in baseball again this year, imo will be a contender to win it all. Not to mention JC's SS Geordon Blanton just signed with Marshall, so starting SS at JC would have been out of the question last year and this year.
Well, that makes sense.