Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ashland @ Johnson Central 10-21-16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Thoughts?
JC 56 Ashland 6
Putty tat winning streak ends
Johnson central 28
Ashland 14
Ashland always plays Johnson central tuff , this is the first time Ashland has played at Johnson central in two years :popcorn::popcorn:
JC48-14. Go Eagles turn up the horsepower
Johnson Central 56 Ashland 7 with a running clock 2nd half.
JC by 20.
The nest will be rockin. Eagles 8-0, ranked #1 in 4A and home field advantage for the playoffs are on the line.
eagles2011 Wrote:Johnson central 28
Ashland 14
Ashland always plays Johnson central tuff , this is the first time Ashland has played at Johnson central in two years :popcorn::popcorn:

Good catch Captain Obvious. You do realize after this Friday it will be another two years before the regular season game will be played in Paintsville don't you?
I wonder if there will be a lot of blow out predictions from the Eagle fans like they were last year?
I wonder if Ashland will run this score up?
JC will score as much as Matney will let them. This is going to be a bad trip for Ashland this year and the next several years to come. Remember a cat can't catch a bird that don't land!!!
Tomcat Pride Wrote:Good catch Captain Obvious. You do realize after this Friday it will be another two years before the regular season game will be played in Paintsville don't you?

Why is it a two year swing?
Tomcat Pride Wrote:I wonder if there will be a lot of blow out predictions from the Eagle fans like they were last year?
There will be at least one. The only reason that this game may not result in an early running clock will be Matney's desire to minimize the risk of injury to key players. Johnson Central's line play will be the difference in this game. Ashland has some speed and a decent passing game, but their quarterback will not have much time to look at his receivers.
Eagles 48
Tomcats 21
JC leads the All-Time series 11-6.
1975: Ashland Blazer 47-14
1986: Johnson Central 18-14
1998: Ashland Blazer 26-20
2001: Ashland Blazer 38-14
2002: Ashland Blazer 43-0
2005: Ashland Blazer 13-10 This was the "Wide Right" Field Goal game.
2006: Johnson Central 35-7
2006: Johnson Central 28-21 (Playoffs; 2nd Round)
2007: Johnson Central 67-33
2008: Johnson Central 41-6
2009: Johnson Central 29-28
2010: Johnson Central 42-26
2011: Ashland Blazer 22-6
2012: Johnson Central 22-21 (Overtime) This was the best high school football game I have ever seen.
2013: Johnson Central 42-7
2014: Johnson Central 42-7
2015: Johnson Central 8-7
Ashland gets HANDLED convincingly!!!!! 48-6 and I'm giving Ashland the benefit of the doubt giving them 6! Johnson Central will turn it up to 10!! Matney is NOT gonna be calling off the dogs anytime soon in this game!
There's your Blow out Prediction Tomcat! This Ain't last year by any means!!!
Ashland has turned it around since the Raceland game but they just aren't strong enough up front to compete in this one.

JC 49
Ashland 7
Serious question..... Who's had the best passing attack on JC's schedule this year?
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:There's your Blow out Prediction Tomcat! This Ain't last year by any means!!!

Are you not a Paintsville fan? Why do you care? You need to be worrying about the minor league game of the week up at Raceland. Just a heads up about your super bowl this Friday, rain is in the forecast so you better laminate a few of those "business cards" that you're staff had made up. You wouldn't want them to be destroyed on that wet and muddy turd farm the Rams use as a field.
The only reason JC will use the passing game will be to let their backs rest. They may get tired of running over the kitten's defense. Then you will find out how bad their pass defense is. Maybe on the other hand they will find out how good JC pass game is. Either way the result will be SHOCKING!!!!
Tomcat Pride Wrote:Are you not a Paintsville fan? Why do you care? You need to be worrying about the minor league game of the week up at Raceland. Just a heads up about your super bowl this Friday, rain is in the forecast so you better laminate a few of those "business cards" that you're staff had made up. You wouldn't want them to be destroyed on that wet and muddy turd farm the Rams use as a field.

Maybe you've not noticed Tom! I'm a JOHNSON COUNTY FOOTBALL FAN! Even the Business card comments won't save your precious Kittens! HOME OF :1: Ranked 4A AND :1: Ranked 1A! I wouldn't have even started this thread! Woulda worked out better letting Pulp start this one, then you coulda weighed in! Made it almost seem like your excited about coming to Johnson County Friday night! Sort of Looking forward to it! :dontthink. Awful Tuff County to play football in right now Tom!

On another Note! Minor League? Not sure Raceland would agree with that especially after spank'n that :moon:!!! :hilarious:
Common Opponents for Johnson Central and Ashland Blazer.

Greenup County
JC: 44-8
AB: 42-14

East Carter
JC: 57-7
AB: 63-0

Rowan County
JC: 56-17
AB: 45-0

Boyd County
JC: 56-0
AB: 55-7
[Image: tumblr_n0e5qjMrh81rz1st5o2_1280.jpg]

Ashland WR's working on pass catching drills....
I hope Ashland fans fill the visitors stand completely full. Then at the beginning of the last quarter see how many are still hoping for the miracle and have stayed.
[Image: Football-Cat.jpg]

Ashland's D-Line working on Fumble drills....
JC beat South Charleston, WV. 30-6

South Charleston, WV. beat George Washington, WV. 13-6

George Washington, WV. beat Ashland Blazer 49-6.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:JC beat South Charleston, WV. 30-6

South Charleston, WV. beat George Washington, WV. 13-6

George Washington, WV. beat Ashland Blazer 49-6.

Kinda speaks for itself!
Pages: 1 2 3 4