Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin @ Casey County 10/21/16
Casey will come to play. Corbin 35 Casey 27
Casey cannot let this game be to big for them. Corbin plays these type games every other week.

Corbin 35
Casey 14
Frozen Tundra Wrote:Casey will come to play. Corbin 35 Casey 27
I am a Corbin fan, but I kinda hope you're right. As much as the fans enjoy seeing Corbin beat Bell Co. 50-0, Corbin doesn't get better from that type of game. They get a win and that's about it. They got more out of losing to Mayfield than they got out of winning again Jackson and Bell together. The Hounds will be well prepared and will not overlook Casey, hope its a great game and I predict a Hounds win and a 3rd consecutive district championship.
Luckily this isn't senior night for Casey County. This one should be over quick. Running clock in the 2nd quarter. Hounds rest in the 2nd half.

Corbin - 48

Casey County - 6
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Corbin - 34

Casey County - 14
I feel Corbin will be too much for the Rebels. Corbin wins 41-13.
Hounds by 28
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Casey County :howdy:
Corbin 54 Casey 14!!! casey not play a team close to what they see friday night.
After watching Corbin Friday night, way to much defense for Corbin and the Sizemore kid is a moose. Corbin defense is very fast and looks like most of there players are on the juice.
(chocolate milk).
Corbin 34- 0
All I know for sure is that they are much improved across the board. Speed on Def is really noticeable. Sizemore making better decisions and his accuracy has improved, however.. I am 100% sure they have room for improvement , and they will do just that with every game. Good balance and team chemistry so far.
Hounds just needs to stay focused
look at the stats of the corbin Mayfield game corbin got lucky on special teams 2 or 3 times or they would have gotten crushed compare scores all you WANT
knox fan Wrote:look at the stats of the corbin Mayfield game corbin got lucky on special teams 2 or 3 times or they would have gotten crushed compare scores all you WANT

Knox will get all they want next week.
I'll say this.... if Knox don't play better than they did against Wayne Co... Corbin will beat them by 50 too..
want beat knox by fifty take all bets on that
Corbin should be way too much for Casey. Corbin 42-7
Corbin-49
Casey-7
Casey is having a nice year but think they fall back to earth tonight. Corbin by 20.
42-7 hounds on top. Casey scores 7 on the jv.
49-7 Hounds!! Lets just hurry up and get the the Belfy/Corbin Semis. Cannot wait to see the Pirates roll the Hounds. Hearing too much on here about Corbin. 3A runs through Belfy and will for years to come.
knox fan Wrote:look at the stats of the corbin Mayfield game corbin got lucky on special teams 2 or 3 times or they would have gotten crushed compare scores all you WANT

luck's @$$
jumpshooter Wrote:49-7 Hounds!! Lets just hurry up and get the the Belfy/Corbin Semis. Cannot wait to see the Pirates roll the Hounds. Hearing too much on here about Corbin. 3A runs through Belfy and will for years to come.

Let them talk we're going to do our talking on the field
Sizemore will have a huge first 3 quarters. He will get to rest 4th quarter
Here is a link for the live feed.http://wkdofm.com/
hchs fan Wrote:Corbin 35-7

Can I get the Powerball numbers from you