Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Corbin @ Casey County 10/21/16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts and predictions :popcorn:

Casey County 7-0
Corbin 7-1
Hounds are coming Casey County. :truestory:

Corbin 49
Casey County 13
Corbin by 30
47-8
Corbin by 4 touchdowns.
I look for this to be possibly close casey is looking good and firing on all cylinders this is probably one of the bigger games this week all around and predictions? Im going with the underdog casey in the upset by 2
Corbin 35 Casey 13
At Casey I say

Corbin 44
Casey 20
I know that Casey is having one of their best years ever. Looking at Casey and their schedule I look for Corbin to win 49-7.
Hounds by 24.
Release the Hounds!!! Corbin 21-7.
Hounds Win!
Here's something for most of you easterners to digest that 64 is already aware of. This should give you an idea of how this one won't be close. I know comparing scores isn't the best way to determine but, in this case it's all we got. Mayfield did not destroy Corbin this year but, won a close one against them. So the hounds proved they are close to that level. Ballard Memorial lost by 1 point to Casey Co. That would indicate they are close to the same level. Mayfield just beat Ballard Memorial 52-0 in Ballard Co. My take is 4 touchdowns difference in Corbin's favor. It would look like more to the average person until you figure that the Mayfield Corbin game was about 3 scores closer than it should have been.
mysonis55 Wrote:Here's something for most of you easterners to digest that 64 is already aware of. This should give you an idea of how this one won't be close. I know comparing scores isn't the best way to determine but, in this case it's all we got. Mayfield did not destroy Corbin this year but, won a close one against them. So the hounds proved they are close to that level. Ballard Memorial lost by 1 point to Casey Co. That would indicate they are close to the same level. Mayfield just beat Ballard Memorial 52-0 in Ballard Co. My take is 4 touchdowns difference in Corbin's favor. It would look like more to the average person until you figure that the Mayfield Corbin game was about 3 scores closer than it should have been.

Ok mysonis55 do you understand anything about other sports let's just say if mayfield was running track against Corbin in the 400 meter....Mayfield would run out of gas at the 200 marked. But crawl passed the finish line against Corbin, ......Does that make senses too you :lmao:
Seen Both Corbin 49 Casey 14
Corbin defense gonna have a field day with interception and sacks Confusederiously:
Casey having a great year, but won't have a great Friday. Corbin very easily!
Corbin will have a running clock on Casey.
Hounds by Fiddy.....
Corbin 35-7
Hounds with to many athletes.
Running out of gas has nothing to do with it 64. One blocked punt for touchdown, with only 10 players on the field. One pick 6. Then one snap over the punters head. Absolutely nothing to do with gas or lack there of.
mysonis55 Wrote:Running out of gas has nothing to do with it 64. One blocked punt for touchdown, with only 10 players on the field. One pick 6. Then one snap over the punters head. Absolutely nothing to do with gas or lack there of.

All in the first half......Then what happened in the second half as Jackson Browne sing.....Running on empty :lmao:
Really, what happened in the second half? I can't believe we are rehatching this. The hounds scored 3 touchdowns in the second half. Mayfield scored 1. 1 of those touches was due to a snap over the head of the punter. So, if that don't happen we are talking about them running out of gas by giving up 2 touchdowns. Less about running out of gas and more about just plan old mental errors and relaxing too soon.
mysonis55 Wrote:Really, what happened in the second half? I can't believe we are rehatching this. The hounds scored 3 touchdowns in the second half. Mayfield scored 1. 1 of those touches was due to a snap over the head of the punter. So, if that don't happen we are talking about them running out of gas by giving up 2 touchdowns. Less about running out of gas and more about just plan old mental errors and relaxing too soon.

President Obama would say " Come on man " you keep bringing it up first looked at your post 13.....Come on man Confusederiously:
Corbin 42-7
64SUR Wrote:Corbin defense gonna have a field day with interception and sacks Confusederiously:

I think you are right. The Hounds will be in the backfield fast enough to take the snap.
mysonis55 Wrote:Running out of gas has nothing to do with it 64. One blocked punt for touchdown, with only 10 players on the field. One pick 6. Then one snap over the punters head. Absolutely nothing to do with gas or lack there of.

You must have been born on a highway because that's where most accidents happen.
Comparing athletes not scores Hounds are better.
Well it sounds like Casey has nothing to lose! Maybe they need to just :igiveup:
Pages: 1 2