Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville apple bowl updates!!
Good job Golden Tigers. I am glad to see our JV team is doing so good LOL.
Haters gonna hate. Good to see Matney at the game. Had a great set of referees working the game.
JC fans have the attitude of a program that has their trophy cases stuffed full of state tittles.I remember it was long ago that they couldn't win 4 games a year.....that is until the took all Painesville player last!!!!Put some hardware in the trophy case then you can act like Highlands
RAMDAD50 Wrote:JC fans have the attitude of a program that has their trophy cases stuffed full of state tittles.I remember it was long ago that they couldn't win 4 games a year.....that is until the took all Painesville player last!!!!Put some hardware in the trophy case then you can act like Highlands

Do the state semi finals champions (2nd place) rings count as hardware?😷😷
Central has always acted like that! Never understood why? I still support their kids in everything they do but hard to support their entire fan base! Their school rest comfortably in the middle of Paintsville with their address being that of Paintsville but they cannot support their city school! Then you hear ones like Pulp making comments about about Paintsville acting like their perfectl! When Their constantly painting a picture of the opposite! If Paintsville can support an attitude like that why can't JCHS have enough home pride to support Paintsville! Again were in 2 completely different Classes! You'd think we were 4A to hear it from them! We understand that JCHS hasn't won a State Title in anything yet so this year is very important to them! Go Eagels!!!!
My son who plays for Paintsville is trying this morning to put a road trip together with some of his buddies to make the road trip to watch Johnson Central tonight and cheer his friends on that play for the Eagles. I think the rivalry with our friends across the creek isn't as much of a big deal to the kids who actually play the game.
BigMelon63 Wrote:My son who plays for Paintsville is trying this morning to put a road trip together with some of his buddies to make the road trip to watch Johnson Central tonight and cheer his friends on that play for the Eagles. I think the rivalry with our friends across the creek isn't as much of a big deal to the kids who actually play the game.

It never is