Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin 62 @ Johnson Central 61
Never mind just found out the game was cancelled.
OffTheHook Wrote:I have no sense? LOL! Buddy you're the one with no sense. Because "don't have no" is a double neg., So don't try and correct me, if you can't do it the right way. She waved her hands and ran staight off the Freakin' court. In order to run to the Scorer's Desk she would have had to turn around to her right and run in the oppisite direction she was running. Now, with that said, there is a Radio Annoucer's Table on the Visitor's side which she was running towards. That may be what you are calling the Scorer's Table. BUT, with what it showed on the video, she went nowhere near the Score's Table. And trust me, I know where the Scorer's Table is. It is in the same place it has been since my life time can remember. So this is absolutely my last post on this subject. Because I'm possitive you have no sense. (And that was said the proper way)

Oh im sorry I didn't know I was in english class! and I know where the scorers table is i'm not stupid
Way to go Magoffin
All_Sport#1 Wrote:Oh im sorry I didn't know I was in english class! and I know where the scorers table is i'm not stupid

Apparently not! Just sat here with two other people and watched it. They also agree that she went nowhere near the table.
I think Congressional hearings should happen to see if she went near the table ,hearings should be in the day so we wont miss any games.I know a expert in video forensics he will be willing to testify either way.Harsh and a just punishment will be handed out to those who dont agree with the ruling
Quit arguing and this isn't about middle school or grade school... last warning
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
did anyone ever think she may have started running off the court and then turned around and went back to the scores table so maybe ever one saw what they saw. so with that said GO LADY HORNETS
Nope, I was there and watched her and Duff sprint right off the court. I don't know why people want to make a big deal over it, but the truth is the truth.
The game is over no replays and we cant turn back time so i guess everyone just have to get over everything about this game and put it in history and let the LADY HORNETS enjoy the win and then coach Wireman will have to keep going to watch the Lady Hornets and try and pull out a win if they meet again.
Eagle Eye Wrote:Since the coaches were brought up I thought I would just add that at least our coach has the courtesy not to scream 4 letter words in front of young children. I heard Pup numerous times last night.

Good point Eagle Eye. Hope you enjoyed the clinic this past weekend, atleast for your husband.
coach W will NOT win against the L Hornets
Congrats MC!!!!!!!!!!