Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg 81 South Floyd 70
rob&big Wrote:Luck is all this one is i tell ya...hall got lucky on most of his shots and the refs werent calling good calls at all....looks like pburg picked good refs for this one...prolly got em at the burger king down there.....sf wins district hands down.....HAIL SOUTH FLOYD...

haha i was wondering when you was going to post something like this. How can you say Hall got lucky when he is averaging 21 a game, your just mad cause you said he wouldnt have over 10. This is just hilarious for you to say p-burg brought the refs, South Floyd was in double bonus before p-burg was in bonus, they tried there best to let South Floyd in it but they cant take advantage cause they shoot to many 3's from the volleyball line. There is no way South Floyd will win district hands down unless they have every ref on there side and the fact that districts is at South Floyd this year.
I was there and it was a great game after the first for SF with determination and showed some heart. Pburg has a good team and just wonder how BL, and AC beat them. they are playing good right now and jordan can shoot the light out when he is hot. decent game last night 7-19 not bad shooting.
rob&big Wrote:Luck is all this one is i tell ya...hall got lucky on most of his shots and the refs werent calling good calls at all....looks like pburg picked good refs for this one...prolly got em at the burger king down there.....sf wins district hands down.....HAIL SOUTH FLOYD...

i really hope your joking. Hall is far from lucky, if anything he is cash money. But ill agree with you about the refs, they did a horrible job last night. There were a few occasions when they made the complete wrong calls, for example, the wild pass by SF that went off ethan johnson's hand that was called SF ball? that was deffenitly a crap call, all the over the backs that were getting called on prestonsburg but there were like 3 called against SF, and bobby hughes 4th and 5th fouls were all terrible calls... if anything SF brought the refs from their own kitchen because i have not seen that much home cookin since Thanksgiving, that aint no lie... but good game to the blackcats... "respek"
I agree with feel_the_pain. Hall played a great game. The refs made some ridiculous calls!! If the refs didn't make such bad calls the Blackcats would have won by a lot more. South floyd didn't play well together at all last night. Congrats to Pburg on a great & well needed win! Yes.
[QUOTE=feel_the_pain]i really hope your joking. Hall is far from lucky, if anything he is cash money. But ill agree with you about the refs, they did a horrible job last night. There were a few occasions when they made the complete wrong calls, for example, the wild pass by SF that went of ethan johnson's hand that was called SF ball? that was deffenitly a crap call, all the over the backs that were getting called on prestonsburg but there were like 3 called against SF, and bobby hughes 4th and 5th fouls were all terrible calls... if anything SF brought the refs from their own kitchen because i have not seen that much home cookin since Thanksgiving, that aint no lie... but good game to the blackcats... "respek" QUOTE]

The freshman played SF at sf and the calls were the same way... we led them 13-0 and then the refs started makin horrible calls.
blackcat_mc Wrote:The freshman played SF at sf and the calls were the same way... we led them 13-0 and then the refs started makin horrible calls.

hahaha:Clap:
well i never seen Lyle cryin at all...
Ok this thread has ran its course comments like "this player or that player crying" will not be allowed, consider yourself warned.
Doc Holliday Wrote:Ok this thread has ran its course comments like "this player or that player crying" will not be allowed, consider yourself warned.
You're right Doc, folks let's keep it on the game, do not put another team or player down. It could be you or your team next time.