Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg 81 South Floyd 70
Blackcats win again.
Congrats Prestonsburg
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
Man P-burg dominated the boards, outrebounding SF 56-27. Think there was a Ben Wallace sighting at Hi-Hat, lol Chayse Martin had Wallace like numbers with 13 points and 18 rebounds. Big win for P-burg and congrats.
Congrats Blackcats. Things are heading in the right direction now.
Congrats to PBurg. They really looked good tonight, they where just to much for SF tonight, there size kill the Raiders. Any Stats on the game?
I know that P-burg shot 14-45 from the field for 31%. And 12-26 from 3 for 46%.

Hall had 24 points and Hughes had 18. Hall had 6 threes and Hughes had 5 Im thinking.

Sf shot 17-34 from the field for 50%. And 7-33 from 3 for 21%.

Ethan Johnson had 30 points. But thats all I can remember as of now.
I dont think ethan had 30 points he is lucky if he had 20. But a great win for the Blackcats they dominated the boards and never let South Floyd get within 6 points. Another great game for Hall and Martin for the Blackcats.
UnderArmour24 Wrote:I dont think ethan had 30 points he is lucky if he had 20. But a great win for the Blackcats they dominated the boards and never let South Floyd get within 6 points. Another great game for Hall and Martin for the Blackcats.

Im pretty sure he had 30 points, but more importantly he had 0 assist. Thats not good at all.
Prestonsburg played awesome tonight. Congrats Cats and keep it going!!
Did Jodi Tackett get in the game?
Congrats to the Blackcats. Good game boys!
He Got Game Wrote:Did Jodi Tackett get in the game?

No
Congrats Prestonsburg
Sounds like P-Burg is finally coming around and playing some good ball. Two in a row, my hats off...lol
rosco Wrote:Sounds like P-Burg is finally coming around and playing some good ball. Two in a row, my hats off...lol

Three in a row. Sheldon Clark, East Ridge, South Floyd.
its 3 in a row
-STAT- Wrote:Im pretty sure he had 30 points, but more importantly he had 0 assist. Thats not good at all.

I really don't think he had anywhere near 30 points... maybe 20 but no way 30
blackcat_mc Wrote:I really don't think he had anywhere near 30 points... maybe 20 but no way 30

Trust me he did.
congrats p-burg, but them being on a winning streak i just dont see them going to far this year
Ethan 30 pts, 12 reb, 3 asst (2nd half he had 22 no one could stop him best player in district 3 games in the district he is averaging 20 pts, 11 reb, 3 asst. but does not matter they are 0-3 but by far the best individual)
Adam slone also had a double double with 13 pts, 10 reb, 4 asst
pburg
Martin had 9 pts, and 12 offical rebounds
Jordan 24 pts nic shooting jordan best outside shooter in the district.
STAT needs to learn what real stats are sounds like they work for WMDJ who always get stuff wrong since they are so bias. but
Great win for Pburg keep building on this and hand one to JBS on tuesday for the 15th. SF keep your head up starting to play much better and you are now competing and this will help torward tourney time.
At some point this season, SF will need to omit any basketballs from practice, their problems are not with shooting, lord knows anybody can shoot, especially if there are no hands in front of them. A couple of days learning to position themselves for rebounds and some defensive stances may do wonders for them. P-burg had more hands in their faces in warm-ups than during the game, a sad state of affairs in Left Beaver at this time!
Congrats to the Blackcats! SF isn't the greatest team by any means, but its nice to see the Blackcats starting to do better and pick up some wins. They are better than they have played so far.
Luck is all this one is i tell ya...hall got lucky on most of his shots and the refs werent calling good calls at all....looks like pburg picked good refs for this one...prolly got em at the burger king down there.....sf wins district hands down.....HAIL SOUTH FLOYD...
Where is jodi tackett at prestonsburg or south floyd?
UKGIRL20 Wrote:Where is jodi tackett at prestonsburg or south floyd?
STAT needs to learn what real stats are sounds like they work for WMDJ who always get stuff wrong since they are so bias.

No need to go off on me. Good lord. Just b/c my name is STAT doesnt mean I know all the stats. Yeah I guess I made a mistake, but we all do, no need to go down my throat about it.
rob&big Wrote:Luck is all this one is i tell ya...hall got lucky on most of his shots and the refs werent calling good calls at all....looks like pburg picked good refs for this one...prolly got em at the burger king down there.....sf wins district hands down.....HAIL SOUTH FLOYD...

we dont even have a burger king smart A:ChairHit:

But the ole blackcats beat up on the raiders didnt they?:notworthy
Good Job Blackcats, and good luck.

Lets remember to keep this thread on topic.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
:dontthink And let's remember, Do NOT post false information. I got your back BC75. We will be keeping an eye on this thread.
Great Job Blackcats! We're all so proud of you as of late! Don't worry about people who are jealous - you boys won that game - even with the terrible things that were called! Keep it up boys and you'll give JBS a run!